Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,670 Posts
Good for them. Did you want us to be outraged that he's back? Isn't that the popular opinion? Hate him and everything about him?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Who the hell made everybody judge and jury????
In this country are we not free to do what we want?
So please folks, give it a break.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I'm all over the place when it comes to Torrence. I love their family approach; comes across pretty tight knit and I like that. I think he's smooth on the mic as well. I even like his brashness and trash talk. He did, however go over the line at Pomona and deserved at least SOME repercussion. I'm cool with the fine, but the anger management was dumb, in my opinion. Although the best consequence would've been for him to get cracked.

I'm still glad to see them back, and I'm sure they'll pick up right where they left off. Their team is bad-ass and will still be the ones to beat.

Sean D

·
Registered
85 Posts
Kinda giggled when they did the Dog & Pony Show deal on the "Prime Time" intro with Driver pics & Torrence head shot came up blank!
It was like a High School Head Shot Photo of "Absent Day when Pictures taken.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
They haven't lost their step, Steve and Billy were the first TF pair down the track yesterday, Steve runs 3.743 and Billy 3.745. Steve ends the day with a 3.671 for the #1 spot

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
He apologized at the banquet and appeared quite humble.
mom good with that now.
I’m a big Lagana fan and root for Dom when he races.
I think Torrence learned his lesson and the self imposed suspension from Winter Nats was ok w me too.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I am a big Richard Hogan fan (Lagana, too!) and that is why I like to see that team do well. Remember when Torrence fired Hogan and brought in Lee Beard?

·
Registered
320 Posts
I am a big Richard Hogan fan (Lagana, too!) and that is why I like to see that team do well. Remember when Torrence fired Hogan and brought in Lee Beard?
I felt like that was a mistake at the time (nothing against Beard). That set Torrence back a few years, but he ended up with a kick ass team that seems to have a bunch of people that work well together.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
The Torrence outfit adds a spicy dimension to top fuel racing that is a refreshing challenge to the prevailing corporate mindset and the arrogant, bureaucratic NHRA.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
It's good to see the Torrences back at the races. Anyone know why the Salinas group wasn't at the Winternationals, nor Arizona???

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I only pay attention to them are for the Laganas. Other than that they're meh? to me. My favorites are Antron B, Clay M and Doug K.

·
Registered
3,452 Posts
They are a kick ass group of guys !!! I work on palmers dragster and they have helped us out a lot. Down to earth people that are not full of themselves. look at all of the big ''mega'' teams they have a 100 guys back at the main shop machining there own blocks,heads,rods,clutches,chassis etc,etc .And these guys kick ass and buy everything off the shelf. Dom was helping Jeff Diehl a little on his FC total class act team !!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts