Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a short conversation last week with 2 X275 racers. Possibly looking to get a once a month series together for the Carolina's. This would be an independent deal. Please post up your thoughts and ideas.

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
I think it would be good, kind of a mid ground for people up north, and people down south. Should attract alot of racers and fans.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Keep us posted ! Any ideas on location? Mooresville is the only track locally that has shown the love for 275.hit or miss every where else.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I think there are a few place where this could happen and I heard there is already some things in the works!

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would like to make it a series that runs a different track for each event. Was thinking along the lines of Mooresville, Piedmont, Union and possibly Darlington or Carolina. I haven't talked with any tracks as of yet. Just curious to how many would support.

And Wes, You know !!! ;)

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
I believe Steve has been asking some questions about 275 series at the Rock. We put on a couple of races there a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I bet Farmington would make for a great location (not just cause its a 2 hr drive for me to come spectate haha)

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
I bet Farmington would make for a great location (not just cause its a 2 hr drive for me to come spectate haha)
I need to look that one up and see how far it is for us.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't think the folks at Farmngton are too interested.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Mooresville and Darlington?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts