Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,643 Posts
Think "Patriot Act"!...
Eliminated a lot of technicalities!... :(
Fact.......

4th Amendment bypass to disengage the protections of the 3 checkpoints of Govt.
Judicial was the check point for law enforcement. That's been liquidated......by large degrees, not on all levels.

But the FBI essentially does what it pleases, and to actually use the evidence in court is when it needs to be legitimately attained.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Yasir Afifi....I think we know why he's being tracked lol.

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
I sell GPS tracking for a living, and a few things don't quite add up.

Firstly, no you don't need a warrant to track a vehicle, however, placing it on the vehicle is considered a mischief charge, and/or vandalism in most jurisdictions no matter whom you are.

Second, I call BS on that being a device used by the FBI. That thing in the picture is simply the hugest most massive GPS tracking device I've ever seen. It must be old as hell. I sell stuff 10 times smaller and more discreet than that thing, and the FBI has access to shit I can only dream about.

Third, the FBI wouldn't come back for it.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts

Firstly, no you don't need a warrant to track a vehicle, however, placing it on the vehicle is considered a mischief charge, and/or vandalism in most jurisdictions no matter whom you are.

Second, I call BS on that being a device used by the FBI. That thing in the picture is simply the hugest most massive GPS tracking device I've ever seen. It must be old as hell. I sell stuff 10 times smaller and more discreet than that thing, and the FBI has access to shit I can only dream about.

But its on the internet! And everyone wants a reason to hate the "gestapo" as some people call it.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,643 Posts

Well......maybe you could be wrong.
Obviously there's no chance of a lawsuit if the FBI would have SIMPLY stated he wasn't under investigation.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/41876956/...-lawsuit-over-fbis-gps-tracking/#.VAjXHPldWVM

Two days later, Afifi says, agents wearing bullet-proof vests pulled him over as he drove away from his apartment in San Jose, California, and demanded their property back.

FBI Spokesman Michael Kortan declined to discuss the lawsuit or the agency's investigation into Afifi, but said, "The FBI conducts investigations under well-established Department of Justice and FBI guidelines that determine what investigative steps or techniques are appropriate. Those guidelines also ensure the protection of civil and constitutional rights."
He obviously screwed himself tho........he gave the device back to them. That's the evidence.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts