Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Get a MD Arms 20 round drum. You do have to fit it to your gun though, no big deal a few mins with a file takes care of it(which is normal for them and recommended by the maker).

·
Friendly Shit Stirrer
17,285 Posts
We finally got a nice weekend last week and got a chance to shoot the Sagias. We had some issues with aftermarket clips feeding the buckshot we were shooting. Those of you with Saiga's which aftermarket clips have you had the best luck with?

You need a 18 1/2 barreled 31 remington with 11 up the pipe and no disconnector.:p

·
Registered
17 Posts
In my experience, most Saiga's need a couple modifications to the internals to be a shotgun that you would put your life on and run reliably. They sure can be fun if they do run right! Alliance Armament, Tromix, and Red Jacket are all experts on the Saiga shotguns. If you have any questions about them I would email one of those guys. Good luck!

J

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,438 Posts
I have 5 Pro Mags and the ONLY problem I had with them was they would not lock in place. I had to take an xacto knife to each one and remove a little bit of plastic, very little. After that, they were all flawless. Not sure what problems other people are having with theirs, but mine work fine. We are not allowed more than a 5 round magazine in NJ (for a semi auto shotgun) so it really limits what we can try.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I had to message my promags to have them feed without issues. I debured them and opened the ramp side a bit as well as dry lube the carrier. Use the stock 5 round mag as a guide.

Also, I hope you have a midweek gun and the izmash employee actually drilled the proper 3 holes for the blowback to work in the barrel.

Very fun to shoot with the 20 round mags!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts