Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my car out today for the first 8.90 race at Thompson today. While we had a few troubles and did not make the show, I still enjoyed myself. I was able to catch up with a few ole buddies and meet some new racers. Let's give a hand to those who worked hard to make it happen...those I know about: Paul S(ViperAkron), Tom Cowle and Chris from Ultratech. It was nice to see Chris there being involved and supporting the racers. Thanks for the help. Looking forward to the next race.

·
Registered
698 Posts
thanks ed hope to see everyone out in two weeks very nice race nice tight field we had 13 cars come alot of on lookers that said they will be at the next race so should be a larger field thanks to everyone that showed support and congrats to al who was number one qualifier and won the event but had to really battle for it see you all next race.

chris

·
Registered
734 Posts
Calvin, nice meeting you and talking with you in the staging lanes, your car reminded me of Tommy Mauro's old Camaro you have a nice looking ride there, congrats to Al for the number 1 qualifyer and for winning it all, Scullin had the number 1 spot in the black Pinto 8.917 for a while then Al came along and went 8.904, Denn the Camaros wheelies was awsome during the day too, can't wait for the next one and have the guys who arn't finished yet show an have awsome turn out

·
Registered
969 Posts
Chris you might want to go over the payout. 100% of entry goes back to the racers, So Al got the bulk of that plus $200 for #!1 Qualifier and winninng. Additionally got the Goodyear Tire certificate, plus what am I forgetting?

Bottom line this race pays!!! The more cars the bigger the payout! Be there next time!!!!

·
Registered
698 Posts
winner took home $400 plus he was number one qualifier so he got $100 bonus and no one took him out so he also got the bounty money witch is $100 so all together he won $600 runner up won $175 and semi loser one $75 and also the winner got a buy one get one free tire deal from goodyear everyone that came over to see tom should have got free handout of fast orange hand cleaner. and the payout will get bigger with more cars

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
chris klink, ultra-tech race cars thanks for paying $100 to the number one qualifier and the bounty on number one qualifier of $100 is awsome it gives the the bubble boy a chance to win something! who won the dyno time mark nolan?

·
Registered
956 Posts
DENN i figured u be at SUMMIT this morning buying some spray, lol j/k looks like u all had a good time,i was layed up on the couch sick.maybe next time

·
Registered
624 Posts
Denn you need some longer wheelie bars on that car might get a little more et out of that thing hopefully I'll be there to spectate next race

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
i heard it jay! when i get some spay on it i will do some chassis adjustments! it was a good time! except for tom getting hurt and the pinto crashing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts