1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
1,879 Posts
Justice Served..

Glad the Cop survived. Shot Placement is everything :smt071

·
aka hulk
4,965 Posts
notice he had fatigues on,....maybe he was in the military?.....not sure the circumstances of that shooting,..maybe ptsd?...and children were in the car!?!????...either way shitty for both people!

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
repost

And he didn't off himself.. The trooper shot him in the chest.

Oops, when I read the description, it sounded like he did himself...

·
Registered
38,357 Posts
notice he had fatigues on,....maybe he was in the military?.....not sure the circumstances of that shooting,..maybe ptsd?...
I'll take high on crack for $1000, Alex.....pretty rare for someone who's straight to take a fatal shot to the chest and then run off like nothing happened.

·
Registered
978 Posts
notice he had fatigues on,....maybe he was in the military?.....not sure the circumstances of that shooting,..maybe ptsd?...and children were in the car!?!????...either way shitty for both people!
Fuck it they eliminated another fucktard from the gene pool and saved taxpayers money by not letting him rot in prison.

·
Registered
757 Posts
did you see him drop the mag after about 4 or 5 shots oops... yo picked a good day for dyeing

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
notice he had fatigues on,....maybe he was in the military?.....
I did......ACU's , and yes he apparently was in the military before,
but it's unclear if he currently was......

That's a very odd scenario that I'm kinda shocked wasn't sent nationwide in the media
Relatives said Allen was returning to his native South Carolina at the time of shooting. They said the aggressive action was out of character. He moved to Portland from Pittsburgh. He served in the U.S. Army Reserve as a construction engineer from 2009 until 2012.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,464 Posts
And he didn't off himself.. The trooper shot him in the chest.
Did anyone notice him injured entering his vehicle after the gun fight ???
I didn't.......in fact, he looked pretty healthy getting in the car.....

Something doesn't seem right there.....

·
Registered
5,381 Posts
Did anyone notice him injured entering his vehicle after the gun fight ???
I didn't.......in fact, he looked pretty healthy getting in the car.....

Something doesn't seem right there.....
Maybe he looked healthy because he was just shot and still in a gun fight? Have you ever shot anything before? The officer must not have got shot either since he is talking on the radio, must be government cover up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts