Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Al is useless, what about when a person of color does horrible things to a white person....not one peep from that race baiting dipwad.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Because no one of consequence takes him seriously, not even black people.

The *******, well, they all love him.
You should go out in the street and talk like this instead behind a computer screen. Talk like this around black people. All the damn racist name calling was 60 years ago. Man, let that shit stay where it was. Not in today's America.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
he owns millions in back taxes & was a FBI informant...

·
Registered
9,107 Posts
by the looks of his ol' mississippi pimp ass he aint long for this world anyhow.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
You should go out in the street and talk like this instead behind a computer screen. Talk like this around black people. All the damn racist name calling was 60 years ago. Man, let that shit stay where it was. Not in today's America.
You need to figure out the difference between the two designations and then take a deep look into what they think of and call us, because all of it is very real and this fucked up situation is the proof in the pudding.

But you will only continue to defend their criminality by thinking "They won't fuck with me because I will continue to wear my politically correct blinders."

Good luck with that, fool.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
He's adding to the racism and fueling the fire.

He's not about helping people but rather getting himself on TV and stirring the pot.

The man is a poison to his own race.

·
The Dude Abides
18,430 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
You need to figure out the difference between the two designations and look into what they think of and call us, because they all of it is very real and this fucked up situation is the proof in the pudding.

But you will only continue to defend their criminality by thinking "They won't fuck with me because I will continue to wear my politically correct blinders."

Good luck with that, fool.
Dude, I am talking about you racist name calling. Like I said, go out on the street around blacks and say that shit instead of behind a computer screen. Just stop the racism. That's it.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
He cares about the money aspect far more than helping the situation get better .

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
He's adding to the racism and fueling the fire.

He's not about helping people but rather getting himself on TV and stirring the pot.

The man is a poison to his own race.

In some situations for blacks, it takes a movement for the crime to be recognized or it will just be a normal crime. If ANY man put his names up in the air, you don't shoot. It doesn't happen what he did or didn't do.

1 - 20 of 188 Posts