Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IN MY NEIGHBORS YARD THE OTHER DAY!
I live in the Virginia suburbs of Washington DC, inside the beltway, 12 miles from downtown DC. I didn't get a shot of all of them. There were 5 and they were all bucks. There is a large nature center about 4 blocks away. We see doe all the time but rarely bucks. This one was not the biggest or the largest rack. They all looked very healthy. This one stared at me for several minutes. He never did get spooked, just walked around the other side of the bushes and hung out with the rest of them eating berries etc. We also have a red Fox that comes around every night between 2 and 4 a.m. and barks until I let my dogs out. I have a fenced back yard and the phucker knows my dogs (Pit Bulls, 1 @ 110 lbs. the other @ 75 lbs.) can't get to him. He's a real Barney Bad Ass on the other side of that fence. I'd let my dogs out on him except I don't want the tree huggers in my neighborhood to call the Humane Society on me. I bought a wrist rocket and some small paint balls to shoot at him but he's to quick.

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I lived in Vienna right off Nutley St. and 66.... My yard had County owned land on the left side (2 acres) and there was a few bucks that I'd routinely see over there and occasionaly in my yard.

The county land literally ended into the sound wall for 66... It was crazy seeing them so out of place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts