Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,720 Posts
Now that's the only way a Rustang should look LOL.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,642 Posts
No loss (s) there!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,530 Posts
My first thought was "junkyard heaven" If more of those showed up in the JYs around here, I'd have 3 stangs running right now
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,193 Posts
Lot's of front end booboo's.

Looks like a number of Mustake owners were absent for "what's in front.... 101"

I've always said an IQ test should be mandatory at each license renewal.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,193 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,489 Posts
i stll cant, beleive someone trashed that 64/66 ragtop , looks like someone pissed off their better half LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,467 Posts
Drunk driver got mine at the end of April. Looks and drives as good as new now thanks to LCC in Mabank, Tx. Guess a bunch of new parts don't hurt. Doesn't look too bad, but it did a lot of damage. Over 9k worth.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
400 Posts
By all of those crashed cars youve just saved a bunch of ******** from thinking they have the fastest street car on the planet.
Did you know 90 percent of all Fords to ever roll off the assembly line are still on the road today. The other 10 percent actually made it home.:smt081:smt081:smt082
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top