Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As we often say: When seconds count, the police are minutes away.

Nothing is better than a gun to defend your home and family. Especially when you are a woman alone.

A 47-year old widow in Phoenix, Arizona learned that lesson firsthand, as a 20-year old criminal broke into her home, while she was on the phone with 911 emergency dispatchers. While she cowered in her bathroom, the voice on the line assured her repeatedly that the police would be there any minute.

They weren’t, and thug Michael Lewis broke into her home, and then into the bathroom, and assaulted her, before she used the training with a .38 revolver that her husband had insisted on giving her before he died. She turned the tables on the creep, and sent him out in an ambulance.

The 911 call has been released, and the audio is riveting. WATCH:

After shooting Lewis, she warned him to stay put.

“Don’t get up,” she warned, promising that she would shoot him again.

The homeowner continued talking to both the dispatcher and Lewis, who continued apologizing and confirmed he thought her home was abandoned.

“You bet you’re sorry you nasty thing,” she replied.

The dispatcher instructed her to put her gun down as police arrived, at which time the tense conversation ended.

I bet she is very thankful for the gun lessons and advice her late husband gave her – which may well have saved her life.

·
Pontiac NUT
6,276 Posts
It would have been better for the public if she would have killed him. Fucking white trash POS. He looks like some drug addicted bastard.

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'll donate to replace her ammo with some nice personal defense rounds.

·
Super Moderator
47,267 Posts
Every month there's at least 5 to 10 stories like that, (out of the hundreds that happen per month), where law abiding citizens "and" their firearms, either scare away a criminal or wound or kill the criminal.

They are highlighted in the NRA's monthly magazine that I receive, "America's First Freedom",...in a section called, "Armed Citizen".

It's just that you only hear about the accidental shootings, or the kids who find a gun in the house, or who's guns got stolen,...on the evening news.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Should have put one between his eyes.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I don't know about Tennessee, but in South Carolina, stand your ground is an automatic defense to lawsuits filed by perpetrators.
That's what most people don't understand about the Florida law. It a Civil statute, the state can still investigate even if subject/suspect has been given immunity and still bring charges if new evidence is brought forth but they can't harass the subject/suspect or their family to get new statements or evidence.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts