Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the middle of April and it is friggen snowing! This is really annoying me we went from 80 degree weather to snow in the same week! :x I hate Michigan weather

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
matt mcarthur said:
arkansas isn't that bad.... 80 degrees here lately now we have a cold front running through, it's 65...LOL!
Man and I thought you were cool.. LOL :-D

David make sure you come over and plow the snow in my driveway at 6:00AM sharp!!! :-D

·
Registered
90 Posts
We ended up with 6" in Milan...snow that is. It was heavy as hell. A neighbor had several large tree limbs snap off. I hate this crap. Where the hell is spring. I just cut my yard last weekend and now this crap. I have about 3 weeks to get my Camaro back together before I pick up another car and this damn weather isn't helping at all. :evil:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
matt mcarthur said:
arkansas isn't that bad.... 80 degrees here lately now we have a cold front running through, it's 65...LOL!

David make sure you come over and plow the snow in my driveway at 6:00AM sharp!!! :-D

just cause i don't talk funny doesn't mean i'm not cool! 8)

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
matt mcarthur said:
Monty Mikho said:
matt mcarthur said:

just cause i don't talk funny doesn't mean i'm not cool! 8)
Who you be sayin talks funny??? :-D I grew up in Detroit and we had our own laungage... :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Monty Mikho said:
matt mcarthur said:

Might as well since I do everything else for you... Build a turbo motor for me, finish the basement, build me a bigger garage, organize all my tools, clean the garage... I QUIT!!!! :x

1 - 20 of 21 Posts