Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thing is getting worse everyday. Last week a Flint, Mi man, and I use that term loosely was arrested for beating and torturing a 4 year old to death, because he had a accident on the couch. Now it looks like the Mother not only knew about it and didnt stop it, she left the house and didnt tell anyone. These two need to be STRUNG THE FUCK UP! Gawd some fucking people.
http://www.wnem.com/news/23195028/detail.html

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Terrible..kill them both.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have grandbabys this age, if it happened to one of them they wouldn`t have to worry about charging them.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
My G/F was telling me about this last week it just killed me listening to what he was doing, Hell if i recall right that's not even his son....FUCKING ASSWHOLE, Throw his ass in General Population in the local county jail & let those guys handle it.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My G/F was telling me about this last week it just killed me listening to what he was doing, Hell if i recall right that's not even his son....FUCKING ASSWHOLE, Throw his ass in General Population in the local county jail & let those guys handle it.
No its not his son, hes the boyfriend, and I agree throw his ass in gp and watch the shit fly.

·
Registered
592 Posts
As far as I'm concerned, there wouldn't be any punishment for them that "I" would consider "cruel and unusual". Throw them from a plane. chemical burns. Let Jack Bauer have a few minutes with them lol

·
Sizeable Member
7,732 Posts
That's disgusting. I don't know whether to throw up or just cry. How the fuck could someone do that to a child?

·
Registered
3,506 Posts
I say beat his ass with in a inch of his life, let him recover then repeat process for 5 years. Then surgically remove their body parts one at a time and feeding them to him and her till they run out or starve . Just how I feel justice would be served.

Oh where is 1slowmopar to take the boyfriends side figured he would already be in here.

·
Stuck in Lidsville
3,087 Posts
The whole town is buring down as we speek, 116 house fires this month alone............Let the mutherfuckers burn !

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
fuckin pussy needs to die and i hope he does in prison...someone ought to smack that mother around to for not trying to protect her child

·
Registered
5,544 Posts
This is become to routine acroos the US. The punishment obviously doesn't fit the crime or this shit would stop. Put him in a wood chipper and turn it off right after it rips his balls off. Them maybe a gas can and a match to finish him off. NO-ONE better touch/hurt/molest my kids or it will be their end. I would have no choice and could not live with myself if they walked.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I have a 5 yr old boy and can't even stand when he falls down and gets a scratch. How can people even think of hurting a child? I'd bury those parents alive!

·
Registered
8,009 Posts
thats just sad,I feel for the little one.
wtf is wrong with people to do that to a child?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts