Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the First Real Street Shootout with the Pro-Dial class,Also remember 275DR,10.00 index and 12.00.

Also Test and Tune there will be a few heavy hitter testing Saturday,Mo Hall in his 10.5 Camaro,Anthony DiSomma 10.5 Mustang,Alex Vrettos DR and few others.Should be a great show so stop on by for some great racing.

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
see you there. what time is first round again 10am ???

·
Vendor
6,469 Posts
No test runs this day right Dave and what is the run order?

·
Vendor
6,469 Posts
Sweet! Now all I need to do is get my crew up.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Any of these 10.5 car's, want to put $250 or more into a pot winner take all?? 1/8 mile...

If Dave/Jim will allow this?? one test and line up with who ever is next to you???

whys it gotta be 10.5 cars .....you afraid of a radial car cracking that ass :-D

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
News Flash!!!!!
This just in!
Jim Halsey will be testing this weekend at Cecil County Dragway With The Cecil County,Crouse Construction,Richard Automotive,Finishline Performance Pro-Mod. Come check it out!!!

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
News Flash!!!!!
This just in!
Jim Halsey will be testing this weekend at Cecil County Dragway With The Cecil County,Crouse Construction,Richard Automotive,Finishline Performance Pro-Mod. Come check it out!!!
Sweet! See you all there.
DonB.

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
ill be there fo shooo

·
Registered
434 Posts
Bigger news flash LOL
I will make 1 early hit in NMCA trim.Come early and laugh at me as I blow my shit up!
If not I will bolt on the 275's so I can blow them off first round and you can laugh at me then:)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Any of these 10.5 car's, want to put $250 or more into a pot winner take all?? 1/8 mile...

If Dave/Jim will allow this?? one test and line up with who ever is next to you???
What day do you need that ass whipped? Those hair dryers you have let some little 8.50 car win and cost me some points, I owe you one!

I am not back together so I probably will not make it. However i can give you some the next time we see each other.:-D

·
Premium Member
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What day do you need that ass whipped? Those hair dryers you have let some little 8.50 car win and cost me some points, I owe you one!

I am not back together so I probably will not make it. However i can give you some the next time we see each other.:-D
Just bring all your parts up Friday night and we'll just get Eric to put your junk back together for you since your to lazy to get it done.

BIIITTTCCCHHHHH!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts