Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how it is where you live, but around here there are lots of idiots driving around town with their high beams on, I can flash all I want, but these morons just don't get it.

Drives me crazy. It really pisses me off when one of them is right behind me! People just don't have a clue anymore................

Rant over.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Yea it sucks, They are more worried about their phones.... I generally will swerve alittle at them that usually gets their attention....

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
I'am with you. I hate this, but be aware, many of the newer cars and trucks have super bright LOW beam lights. I think the new body style GM trucks are the worst. It's terrible to be in front of them at night but not much they can do about it.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup, lot of the newer vehicles have obnoxious headlights on low beam. But the ones I'm talking about are the morons who drive around with high beams on-night or day.

5-10 years ago it didn't happen nearly as much, and most would turn them down when you flashed at them. Not anymore :smt067:smt076:smt093:smt021

·
Official Cactus Dealer
8,172 Posts
Yup, lot of the newer vehicles have obnoxious headlights on low beam. But the ones I'm talking about are the morons who drive around with high beams on-night or day.

5-10 years ago it didn't happen nearly as much, and most would turn them down when you flashed at them. Not anymore :smt067:smt076:smt093:smt021
I think part of that is with the newer gm's to turn the bright on you just push the turn signal lever forward. Some of the old fucks i work with push it without even realizing it when using the turn signal. But yeah the new trucks that sit a bit higher so they shine right thru the back window of any car really sucks nuts

·
Registered
2,841 Posts

I agree. It's all about ME, fuck everyone else. You see it through out society.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Every ******* pick-up around here drives with the aux fog/driving lights on in addition to the extra bright head lights... pisses me off to no end.

mardyn

·
Registered
973 Posts
My truck came with hid headlights, they light up the whole street, no need for bright lights. People generally don't give a shit about anyone but themselves anymore. Too pre occupied with other things to even realise they have their brights on

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
I don't know how it is where you live, but around here there are lots of idiots driving around town with their high beams on, I can flash all I want, but these morons just don't get it.

Drives me crazy. It really pisses me off when one of them is right behind me! People just don't have a clue anymore................

Rant over.
Drive an Acura TL (Type S)!...
My mirrors auto darken!... :supz:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts