1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This lady has a point.

Obama's 143 Days of Senate Experience

Posted by Cheri Jacobus

Just how muchSenate experience does BarackObama have in terms of actual work days? Not much.

From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidentialexploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working.

After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World, and fill the shoesof Abraham Lincoln, FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan.

143 days --
I keep leftovers in my refrigerator longer than that.
In contrast, John McCain's 26 years in Congress, 22 years of military service including 1,966 days in captivity as a POW in Hanoi now seem more impressive than ever. At 71, John McCain may just be hitting his stride.
Think about IT!!!

·
Registered
792 Posts
This lady has a point.​

Obama's 143 Days of Senate Experience

Posted by Cheri Jacobus

Just how muchSenate experience does BarackObamahave in terms of actual work days? Not much.

From the time Barack Obama was sworn in as a United State Senator, to the time he announced he was forming a Presidentialexploratory committee, he logged 143 days of experience in the Senate. That's how many days the Senate was actually in session and working.

After 143 days of work experience, Obama believed he was ready to be Commander In Chief, Leader of the Free World, and fill the shoesof Abraham Lincoln, FDR, JFK and Ronald Reagan.

143 days --

I keep leftovers in my refrigerator longer than that.

In contrast, John McCain's 26 years in Congress, 22 years of military service including 1,966 days in captivity as a POW in Hanoi now seem more impressive than ever. At 71, John McCain may just be hitting his stride.

Think about IT!!!
I am gonna vote for McCain, but I dont think this is really a bad thing about Obama. I honestly feel that when people get to Washington, they truly want to represent the people who put them there, but after a term or two they could care less about the American people, unless it just happens to fit the agenda the now have.

·
Registered
8,263 Posts
Obama hasn't done anything for Illinois outside of Crook...err...I mean Cook county.

Then again, to me, being a POW doesn't mean you know how to fix the economy or improve a country either. Just means you were dumb enough to get caught.

Lou Dobbs for President! Champion of the middle class!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats why i'm not voting,two dumb asses running and who's next!I promise to do and i will try to do, just remember congress and senaten rule the dumb ass president. president may veto but the congress still rules and here comes a neigther veto.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Obama hasn't done anything for Illinois outside of Crook...err...I mean Cook county.

Then again, to me, being a POW doesn't mean you know how to fix the economy or improve a country either. Just means you were dumb enough to get caught.

Lou Dobbs for President! Champion of the middle class!
For me, the circumstances surrounding any American POW's capture are not significant in any way shape or form. Not in the least bit... in fact it has never occurred to me to pass judgement on any POW for any reason.

In this case, the man was flying a fighter jet over enemy territory, (the enemy nations Capitol city no less) at a time when the nation was at War. The enemy shot the plane out from under his ass. Not really sure how one could have avoided that one.

For me, my decision to vote for Senator McCain is not based on his Naval career.

But hey, that's just me.

g

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
You may not like McCain but don't call him a dumbass I mean a Democrat. Just remember when the Democrats took over Congress, their big "Sales" pitch was to lower gas costs. Last time I checked gas prices were at an all time high.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts