Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surfing the bullet on my iPhone and every time I select a thread I get directed to some app I don't want. Wtf? I'm hesitant to even come here anymore. Is there a way to stop this bullshit from popping up?

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
I have the same issue as you guys, PLUS!!!..... Almost every time I open a post the UBER ad pops up.
PLEASE FIX THIS!!!! I purchased a I Pad to avoid all this BS!!

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
same bullshit problem on iphone, fucking app store games and i've never played a game on my phone in my life

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
on second thought it could be a blessing in disguise. i can't surf this shithole on my phone and if i cut the LAN line to the shop puter i might actually get some work done

·
rodent aviator
6,999 Posts
You people keep starting new threads but AG Jeff doesn't look through the forum looking for threads to read. He pretty much only looks at the sticky thread at the top of the forum page, and even then he doesn't really respond to complaints. But if you post there at least he will see your post. Starting threads like this is just pissing in the wind.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Been a few threads about it. I have an iPhone. If you go into advanced settings and turn off JavaScript it seems to stop. Just turn it back on for other sites.

Oh....and I pray that ****** jeff and all his assholeguide associates get a painful std from one their assfuck sessions

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,205 Posts
WONDER IF THIS IS WHAT THE EARLY ARGUMENTS WERE OVER......THESE FUCKS SELLING OUR INFO....THEY CAN SHIT THIS SITE....AND USE IT AS A WRITE OFF....RECKON? :)

·
Under Construction
4,026 Posts
Hey AutoGlide... :smt097:smt097
Fix the site or else :axe:

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,205 Posts
You people keep starting new threads but AG Jeff doesn't look through the forum looking for threads to read. He pretty much only looks at the sticky thread at the top of the forum page, and even then he doesn't really respond to complaints. But if you post there at least he will see your post. Starting threads like this is just pissing in the wind.
STFU....MONTY HAS ALREADY SENT THEM A MESSAGE....WITH SUGGESTIONS.....THAT'S ALL HE CAN DO NOW....IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR ....THEY'VE CUT US LOOSE FROM THE DOCK

·
"I like money" More Plz!
3,004 Posts
Yup.. Gettin tired of that chit

·
Registered
412 Posts
Same shit here on my iPhone. I read to disable Java, but when I did the YouTube videos wouldn't play. Fuckin sucks

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
This spamming hack is BS!!! Sadly, I think I will have to go to the shit hole of shit holes for my entertainment...... The Turbo Bullet.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts