Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,661 Posts
I WATCHED THIS THE OTHER NIGHT ON FOX....I LIKE IT.

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
LOL that's pretty good!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
That's great, at least everybody know's where he stands, NO second guessing and I like his idea's and way of thinking, but I love the part that he say's he'll take guns, gold/silver towards taking the class, :p

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
Oh hell poor guy I am sure the anti muzzie league is getting the lawyers warmed up. Its a religous freedom issue. They have the right to kill christians and he his violating them.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I live in Oklahoma and we feel the same way! We were the only state in the union to have every single county vote against Obama!

·
"Someday"
2,426 Posts
He had an interview with Micheal Berry that was pretty good. I think it should be up on MichealBerry.com. Texas is awesome

·
Registered
7,220 Posts
What a bunch PUSSIES you guys are! You need to carry a gun to feel safe!

I bet you will say your not racists too.

I feel safe no matter where I am. Even in the hood when playing basketball. Showing fear is what gets you attacked.

You guys probably shake w/ fear around a group of black or non white people.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
God bless Texas. Here in California were stuck with this Brown clown and the super whiny liberal pukes.

·
Registered
754 Posts

I feel safe no matter where I am. Even in the hood when playing basketball. Showing fear is what gets you attacked.

:rolleyes: another internet tough guy. We just wish we were all as tough and cool as you. You mean you actually can go play basketball in the hood without being scared??? Wow you must be like Rampage Jackson cool. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET THE ADULTS HAVE A CONVERSATION!:-Shower

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts

I aint scared of anyone! I lived in hood, worked in hood detroit
painting in the ghetto and I was one of few white people. I still aint scared of anyone. But these days people are foolish not to be armed because of the scurge of society are.
Racist now that a great word because when I was working and living in the hood, I got racially slurred. By people of different races, I how ever have no use for every pos equally be they white, black,hispanic, etc.
Your not even brave enough to put your name or where your from. :finga:

·
I forgot what to do next!
6,090 Posts
He sounded like Hank Hill I wonder if sells propane too......................fuckin *******!
I tell ya what MOST people armed in this country could be
classified as a *******, I know I are one!:smt072

1 - 20 of 53 Posts