1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
22,679 Posts
If you want to donate, send me the money and I'll gar-un-tee that 1% will make it there.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha. thats about the going rate I guess. lol

·
YB Managing Editor
51,147 Posts
Anyone who donates money to a charity without investigating it first is an idiot. Anyone who doesn't donate money to charity is a cheap lowlife piece of shit. ;)

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
It takes about 5 minutes to find a good local charity ...

There are many good animal shelters that need help. They will take pet food, and supplies ... easy to see all of that will go to the animals in the shelter not someone's pocket.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I should have specified "BIG" charities can't be trusted. Most locals are real.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
I have a son that is a cancer survivor so now my wife and I donate as much as we can to different charities. Although there is allot of rip off artist out there trying to fuck people out of there hard earned money there is allot of good charities.
My wife has a book that's about 500 pages of nothing but charities and all the info about them.Some of them end up at about 1 to 2 % of the money goes to the cause.
But, there is allot of them that give big. Off the top of my head,,,
St Judes
Give kids the world,
Make a wish
I know these three are about the best ones and Give kids the world has about a 95% rate,so out of every dollar they get 95% goes toward the kids. We spent some time there and the place is amazing and its run all on donations and even the people that work there donate there time for the kids.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts