Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
That's Nutz

I shit you not, A longtime friend used to do wheelies on his bike BACKWARDS passing us @ over 70 MPH back in the 80's, Same fucker used to race us in his car going backwards...... we let him pass us @ 90MPH, We ended up slowing down once he passed us cause there was a slight turn in the road, Yup you guessed it he fucking WRECKED, Spun the car around a few times, Hoped the curb & into a tree, No one was hurt except his ego thank goodness. This guy would always out do the next regardless of what it was...."Richard Goad" you CRAZY fucker

·
Pontiac NUT
6,275 Posts
If he would of went down there would have been a domino effect with a lot of organ donors. He does have some brass balls though.

·
Registered
346 Posts
to kill people?

·
Registered
876 Posts
that was here in st louis... those idiots were causing havoc for all the regular drivers... running them off the road, etc. I don't know the details, but I believe one was hurt pretty seriously during the event

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
section 518 started here in NY... I know all the original guys very well.. I rode with them for a long time before my accident.

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts