Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
It is a good thing some of us with startle response have worked hard at containing our reactions, or the S O B would be in grave danger. If you don't know what startle response is, go to a war zone and participate for a year and see what happens to you. Then come home changed forever and have some A hole think it is funny to see you jump. The upset a lot of people may suffer can last for DAYS
. Can you guess what i would like to do to people like that? For the next few seconds after an event like that, there are no thoughts of right or wrong , compassion, or any of the other socialized responses to s h i t like that. just kill what ever has threatened you, in the most efficient manner you can. Those are the thoughts of MANY people you see on the street that have been through hell in many different forms, from gang violence to war. If you doubt what i say, just drive around Compton Ca for a day with that F-ing horn and come back alive.

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
I've been to Compton.. LOL The Mexicans said I was phuckin nuts to wanna go there.. They asked me where I was from and I said Detroit. They all said damn you will find some peace and quiet there then.. LOL I went but it was day light.. Nothing more that a Detroit with nicer weather.. :-D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts