Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So funny and sadly true.

Number 10) Only in America...could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 per plate campaign fund-raising event.

Number 9) Only in America ...could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 40% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black 70+% of all federal entitlements goes to black Americans - 3X the rate that go to whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanics!

Number 8) Only in America...could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH who turned out to be tax cheats ironically in favor of higher taxes.

Number 7) Only in America...can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media and liberals react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

Number 6) Only in America...would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.

Number 5) Only in America....could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."

Number 4) Only in America...could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check, board an airplane or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

Number 3) Only in America...could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. Oil company(Marathon Oil) averages 12% profit and they take all the risk and the US government takes by force 18.4% to 24.4% in gas tax for taking zero risk and doing absolutely nothing for that revenue other than creating a law to force the oil companies to give it to them. So the government makes 6% to 12% more profit than the oil companies themselves on gas sales for doing absolutely nothing but using force.

Number 2) Only in America....could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and the left complains that it still doesn't have nearly enough money for all their programs.

And Number 1) Only in America...could the so called "rich people" who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all .

·
Registered
6,510 Posts
AMEN

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
Canada is consevative

Yup,but the odd thing is I think most canucks would say Obama is a good president for various reasons

Atleast the canucks I talk to regarding US politics..........

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
Canada is consevative
They used to be liberal fucks. Then they found out real fast how much it fucking sucked and how broke they were becoming. Shit 70% of my town is Canadian business(for the last 4 years now) and some how business in Sarnia is still surviving even tho they rarely shop in their own country. That baffles me still.

·
Registered
10,430 Posts
They used to be liberal fucks. Then they found out real fast how much it fucking sucked and how broke they were becoming. Shit 70% of my town is Canadian business(for the last 4 years now) and some how business in Sarnia is still surviving even tho they rarely shop in their own country. That baffles me still.

Yup,My grandparents used to be heavy libs

Now if they saw what a American lib is or stands for for they would shit bricks

Not really sure how our libs compare to US ones tho as I don't follow canada's politics much

·
Registered
24,008 Posts
Or, we could just Elect Pierre Trudeau:).

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Yep, Canada would know best...............

G

·
Give Canada to the Israelis.

They'd turn it into an economic powerhouse and the Middle Est "crisis" would be solved.

·
Registered
29,943 Posts
I doubt Canadians came up with this list.
I am a Canadian and I doubt it too.

Only in America can you bank and do your taxes from your phone, and not vote from it.

Only in America do the ultra rich regulate themselves.

Fuck it, there is no reason to point out anything to Americans, because they are so buried in propaganda, they have no hope of figuring out what is what.

It is 24/7 left wing bullshit versus 24/7 right wing bullshit, and the truth is obliterated.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
We had a Ford in the White House

Canada has a Ford in the crack house.

·
Registered
10,430 Posts

Only in America can you bank and do your taxes from your phone, and not vote from it.

Fuck it, there is no reason to point out anything to Americans, because they are so buried in propaganda, they have no hope of figuring out what is what.

It is 24/7 left wing bullshit versus 24/7 right wing bullshit, and the truth is obliterated.
No you're not a fucking canadian

You are a psycho Gay-gaming pedo that must of caught a charge in Fla and ran to canada to hide

·
Registered
2,718 Posts

Fuckin' A Hoser!

·
Banned
23,371 Posts

1. I doubt you are Canadian .... most likely an American liberal who claims he's working in the industry he despises.

2. If you were really a Canadian, you'd know you can't vote by telephone here either.

3. If you were really a Canadian, you'd know that it's the rich that make the tax rules up here too (liberal PE Trudeau was a millionaire, liberal Paul Martin set tax rules that greatly benefited his Canada Steamship Lines, etc., etc.).

4. If you were really a Canadian, you'd know that the propaganda that spews from CBC, Toronto Star, Globe and Mail, etc., far exceeds the propaganda coming from Sun news or Sun Media.

5. If you were really as smart as you claim to be, you'd already know that the first casualty of any propaganda campaign is the truth. You'd also know that the media are not interested in either the truth, or fair and balanced reporting .... they're only interested in creating and furthering chaos.

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts

You are Canadian by way of a sham marriage, otherwise you would still be chasing gators around Florida on your 3 wheeler

1 - 20 of 53 Posts