Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Senior Moment
6,849 Posts
This place should be a car place to escape the horseshit, but every leftwing nuts tweet gets posted here, SHUT THE FUCK UP and POST CAR STUFF. 10.5 Outlaw, Drag radial, Street race, Pro Mod - can I get a hell yeah?
"Stop clogging up a racing sight with your horseshit" -- too paraphrase the late, great 1Gary....may your garden be bountiful

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Well there are a few more than 1. There's the fishing and hunting, firearms, political and cooking sections too.

I came here because it's a car forum. I stay because it's more than that. I'm not interested in fbook or any of those other sites full of liberal fuckwits. This site is a brilliant alternate to social media.

100%

There is a cooking page? :geek:

·
Registered
23,663 Posts
This place should be a car place to escape the horseshit, but every leftwing nuts tweet gets posted here, SHUT THE FUCK UP and POST CAR STUFF. 10.5 Outlaw, Drag radial, Street race, Pro Mod - can I get a hell yeah?
CMAFR!

·
Aviation Section
24,829 Posts
Hey Phuckio thats a nice chick hanging around that mustang!!
You got that right! Not only is she easy on the eyes and drives better the most on here (including me) but she is also a Mom! Much respect! Dave

·
Registered
15,210 Posts
cars, there you happy now,

41 - 53 of 53 Posts