Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
You need to start at the main forum page and scroll down, they are all there.

·
Flame Hardened...........
13,762 Posts
But mommy, what about Groucho? Stop your constant crying about me, grow up and move on. I post plenty of car stuff, do you, EVER, ya whining fuck? In fact I'm heading out in a bit for a small gathering.
LMAO, Groucho’s off to the Gay Bar......

·
Registered
14,448 Posts
My avi, in the early days of 10.5 I spent the better part of a year looking for a car. Found the Monte for 22 grand in Paris Tennessee, it had 6 motor passes and 2 hits on a two hundred shot. The motor had 46k in it and was built by Bennett racing with a Bowtie low deck racing block, Lunati pro mod crank, GRP rods, Hellfire rings. Conventional Dart heads with a ton of porting and titanium valves, Prock fogger with flowed jets from 32 to 46.The glide and rear were all brand new a top notch shit.

I raced it every weekend for 3 yrs and after adding another 2 stages of nitrous, I put over 250 passes on it with one freshen up on the heads, a set if rings and a set of lifters and probably 6 sets of springs. Believe it or not those damned hellfire rings actually maintained decent leakdown for over 120 passes before needing replacement.

At my local track 75&80 every Friday night with a 2 grand payout, during that time I raced every Friday night with Chuck Ulsch, Mo Hall and many other top notch teams and the payouts after the 75 dollar entry (I averaged about 300 a week in winnings) would actually cover all the wear items ( slicks, nitrous, fuel for car and tow vehicle).

Its my feeling if you could still find this kind of value racing there would still be a lot of people actively racing today.

·
Smuck
5,871 Posts
I came here because it's a car forum. I stay because it's more than that. I'm not interested in fbook or any of those other sites full of liberal fuckwits. This site is a brilliant alternate to social media.
100% Dead on, farcebook is a fucking joke, even the car and truck groups.

But mommy, what about Groucho? Stop your constant crying about me, grow up and move on. I post plenty of car stuff, do you, EVER, ya whining fuck? In fact I'm heading out in a bit for a small gathering.
Grab a pic of the flag on your way out or maybe when you get back.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
1) this is TOBT.
2) at least half these fuckers don’t have cars to post about.

objection overruled.

·
Registered
16,960 Posts
Post #2 is the subject of post #1.

21 - 40 of 53 Posts