Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His cursing is not only creative, but it would put Joe Pesci to shame.

Check it out, he's making his own leaf springs.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,174 Posts
Been subbed to his channel for a while now. Funny motherfucker fer sure!

·
Registered
9,209 Posts
Lol, yeah he’s Canadian, I’ve watched a few of his vids and actually just watched that one last night. There’s one where he gets a 6.0 Ford and feeds it a ton of ether, it’s great as well.
I checked out that vice grip garage that he plugs in that vid, it seemed pretty dull.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
But its a minty repost

·
Smuck
8,909 Posts
Zip ties an bias plies.

If you notice he won't put his face in any vids, some guys got ***** on him, asking for fetish vids

Leave your comments in the shit talker...

·
Banned
10,067 Posts
He had to quit showing his face as Big Turd was beating off to his videos and messaging him about it and it creeped him the fuck out.

·
Registered
4,394 Posts
"I'm not saying she was that fat but when we would go camping the bears would hide their food from her"...….LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Second shift materials Foreman at Big Yellow talked just like that. He was hilarious, without even trying. True story. A new CEO came up from the states when the original guy retired. We were told he was very religious, didn't swear, didn't smoke, didn't drink. The other managers tried to keep him away from Murray. They eventually met, and when the CEO came back into the office, he looked like he'd been in the middle of a tornado. LOL He NEVER went out to the shop on 2nd shift again.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
He had to quit showing his face as Big Turd was beating off to his videos and messaging him about it and it creeped him the fuck out.

That's a legit problem, I make videos for youtube as part of my job and there's always multiple **** on there making comments about the guys in the videos. Even more than when the videos have a hot chick in them. Straight men are far more polite if you can believe it!

If you see some random comment about a guy it's not a chick making it - that much I know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts