Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this clown.
In my opinion, the officer would have acted correctly by shooting this idiot.....

Canandaigua, N.Y. —
A Canandaigua man was charged with third-degree menacing and remanded to the Ontario County jail after police said he directed a laser pointer at a Canandaigua police officer investigating a noise complaint.
David T. Noaker, 48, of 416 Holiday Harbour, Apt. D, Canandaigua, was sent to jail with no bail set, after Canandaigua city police responded to the report of a complaint at Holiday Harbour, stemming from an ongoing dispute between Noaker and his neighbor involving noise. According to police, Noaker displayed a red laser beam from a dark window of his apartment, placing it on the head and chest of a police officer as she sat in her patrol car writing a report. It was unknown at the time whether the laser was part of a weapon.
A search of the residence found no weapons, although two laser pointer devices were confiscated.

http://www.mpnnow.com/topstories/x1781255120/Police-Man-aimed-laser-at-Canandaigua-officer

Jim

·
Just a Mechanic........
1,367 Posts
Yeah-that WAS a dumb ass move-hope they smacked him around a little for that dumb shit

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Yeah, get a bad boy green or blue one and point it at aircraft and see how long untill you are in jail....

Hey, OP, is there anythng where Roseland used to be? Went there as a kid....

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
I had it done to me two seprate times back in the day when I was a young cop in good ole Brownsville Brooklyn !!!! Both times the dot was on me !!!! First time on my back second, time on the back of my head.Both times I was lucky to have quick acting partners and caught it.All we could do was take cover,being the dot was coming from the projects.Till this day i wonder if it was just some dumb ass fucking with the cops or not!!! And we never got the fockers !!!!!!!Man was I scared !!!! Changed my undies both times !!!!!

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, get a bad boy green or blue one and point it at aircraft and see how long untill you are in jail....

Hey, OP, is there anythng where Roseland used to be? Went there as a kid....

The carrosell (sp?) is in a mall in Syracuse. The Sky Liner wooden roller coaster is is PA.

Have seen a few of the bumper cars rotting away in peoples back yards.

Pretty sad that Lester Boyce went to th city of Canandaigua and said.... I make all of my my money in 3 months in the summer. It rains every other weekend. Can you help me with the taxes????

NOPE ------he said C-YA, cashed out and left Canandaigua with a big economic, employed young people, tourist hole.

Jim

·
Registered
8,342 Posts
There is a lot going on in Canandaigua

Canandaigua, N.Y. —
A Canandaigua man was charged Thursday by Ontario County sheriff’s deputies with exposure of a person.
Cameron P. Harrison, 28, of 6105 County Road 32, allegedly exposed his genitals to employees of Blockbuster and Big Lots.
He was issued an appearance ticket for Canandaigua Town Court at a later date.

Canandaigua, N.Y. —
A Canandaigua teen was charged after allegedly agreeing to have sex with an undercover officer for money, said Canandaigua city police.
According to police, Brianna R. Cerrillo, 18, of 408 Lakeshore Drive, was charged with prostitution. She was also allegedly in possession of marijuana and alcohol at the time of the arrest, and was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, and unlawful possession of alcohol under the age of 21, police said.
Cerrillo allegedly posted an advertisement on Backpage.com offering sexual services, police said.
Undercover officers contacted her and met with her, and at that time, Cerrillo allegedly agreed to perform sexual acts for money.
The Ontario County Sheriff’s office assisted with the arrest.
Cerrillo was arraigned in Canandaigua City Court and sent to the Ontario County Jail on $500 cash bail or $1,000 bail bond.

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
WOW. Thanks for the info.

Upstate NY is in bad shape. Seems like the people up there who are doing good are doing REAL good, and the people that arent doing good, are doing real bad...

My home town is a big welfare pit now...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.