Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
I call bullshit yea he shouldnt have run or alluded the law. But the guy was unresponsive and the knew that. What if the man was dead, or dieing at this moment? I dont give a fuck, most cops in my area are on a real power trip, think they are above the law, and carry out there own justice. Sounds like the judge had a few Blow jobs coming his way after this verdict.

·
First round fodder...
3,602 Posts
this was after he tried to mow down a bunch of people in a crowded shopping area with the van, then ran and tried to run over the cop throwing out the sticks......i woulda shot his ass......

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
I call bullshit yea he shouldnt have run or alluded the law. But the guy was unresponsive and the knew that. What if the man was dead, or dieing at this moment? I dont give a fuck, most cops in my area are on a real power trip, think they are above the law, and carry out there own justice. Sounds like the judge had a few Blow jobs coming his way after this verdict.
Would you say the same thing if that cop was your father or brother?

·
Registered
9,995 Posts
I'm good with it,,

·
Registered
16,919 Posts
I watched the video clip a couple times and it looked like the police officers administered a little CPR then cuffed and arrested the fleeing subject...and also cited him for not wearing his seat belt:smt102

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Every one who took a swing at the unconscious, unresponsive accused individual should loose his job and be prosecuted, both personally and professionally. Uncontrolled behavior like that clouds the line that separates the lawless from the law.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
you and your type is the reason this country is going to hell in a hand basket you are right that he did not deserve the beating they should have just shot him on the spot and saved the tax payers a lot of money judged=tried=dead by firing squad

·
Registered
3,288 Posts
you and your type is the reason this country is going to hell in a hand basket you are right that he did not deserve the beating they should have just shot him on the spot and saved the tax payers a lot of money judged=tried=dead by firing squad
:smt023

Yeah, and I'm sure the piece of shit took advantage of his Constitutional Rights and plead not guilty. What a fuckin joke....

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
All you guys that say the cops are wrong... well think about this. What if it was you out there throwing the spike strip? How would you react? Wait, let me guess... you would calmly approach the criminal with kindness and offer him a cup of coffee and want to sit down and talk it over with him. Or would you call off the pursuit and let him continue down the road driving like that where your wife, children and other family members were traveling?

When somebody does something like this, they should lose every right they have! Criminals have more rights now than ever before. They get 3 meals a day, better health care than most of America, air conditioned and heated rooms and an education. Oh, and lets not forget the workout equipment.

So please, tell me if you witnessed something like this, what would you have done?

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Difference is - those guys are being paid to make the right decisions under pressure. If I completely screw up a work, I'd think my job would be on the line.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts