Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Friday will be the first race of the year for the 2010 Norwalk Door Car Chaos. Come see the best heads up race in Ohio...

Pro Mods like John Decerbo, John Vergots, Carl Rossler, Scott Braskett and many more running 1/8th mile and competing for the 8 spots available. 4.0's has been the #1 norm for the class will this be the Friday that we see the first 3 second run in Door Wars history??

Outlaw 10.5 where you will see some of the best Outlaw 10.5 cars in the country racing heads up 1/4 mile... Outlaw 10.5 has NOS, Turbo's and Procharger cars all going head to head to see what power adder comes out on top. We have the Milan winner Chris Mark confirmed coming with all guns loaded and running his new personal nest 6.77 at Milan he will be a huge player on Friday and we'll have Ron Stang there with his twin turbo beast which is always making progress and running 6.80's at will last weekend. We'll be there and if our car is running on 8 cylinders we should be right in the mix with all the other player.

Drag Radial --- Is this the Friday night that Hienzman goes into the 6's???? We all know he can do it so it's just a matter of when.... Then you have JR Gibson looking for revenge from last Friday night and maybe just maybe we can get the Ohio Boys to come up and mix it up with the best in the business on one of the best tracks in the country. With players like Hienzman, Gibson, Trisel all combos are represented well now lets see who comes out on top...

This will be the first race where we'll be paying winner and runner up money in all 3 classes for cars with our ON TRACK Insurance. 200 to the winner 100 runner up from this point on at Norwalk, Milan, ORTC, NMCA and NMRA.... we'll be adding another racing organization later this week. I know for sure we'll be offer extra bonus money @ the big races like THE SHAKEDOWN, STREET CAR SUPER NATIONALS AND THE LIGHTS WENT OUT IN GA RACE.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What other organization are you adding Bill?
Way to support all of them..
Denny
I'm speaking with the True Street Racing series up north.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Guys, I will be there with Bill Lutz Friday night. I will have everything you need to get your car covered. We will be writing policies at the track. If you will be there and want your car covered, bring your funds and we'll make it happen. Thanks, Bill G.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Bill the Vergotz Boys arent going to make it to this one!!!! They are headed south for a $50,000 pro mod shootout. Good luck guys......

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
isnt decerbo going to that also?
I was talking with him Saturday and his biggest thing was that he needs to get down a track around here before he heads south. The new car has about 8-9 hits on it and I beleive it has only made it to the sixty foot mark one time. Once John gets that thing figured out it will be the baddest nitrous converter car on the planet.

·
Registered
526 Posts
No doubt. The detail and craftsmanship in that car is unbelievable. We were pitted right across from you on saturday with the red 69 camaro.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
No doubt. The detail and craftsmanship in that car is unbelievable. We were pitted right across from you on saturday with the red 69 camaro.
yeah you have a bad ass car..........

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bill the Vergotz Boys arent going to make it to this one!!!! They are headed south for a $50,000 pro mod shootout. Good luck guys......
We'll that sucks but I understand it.

·
Registered
5,032 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
I doubt any Ohio Boys will make this one:
Mike Brown grenaded big time at milan last fri. night!!
My pass. side head gasket is toast so im about 80-90% sure i wont make it.
Mark's orange T/A is still fighting boost control issues, plus weve raced 4 times in the last 3 weekends and could use a break!!

Good luck to everyone!!

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
ill be there! ill stop and say hey! im going to get some pics too, and ill post them up on here

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
here are a few of my pics from last year. i will have more of this fridays. hopefully i can get a good spot to take pics

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts

i remember looking inside that camaro, and i could feel how cold it was in there

thats all the ones i have. these are off my phone so they kinda suck

·
Registered
871 Posts
Hinzman! Hooker Hinzman

Hooker, chops and turtle sounds like a XXX rated cartoon!
Good luck guys

1 - 20 of 93 Posts