Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the fuck happened to this country? We’re in shambles. We really are. Most of you don’t see it, because, well, why would you? You wake up, work your modest 9-5, play some video games or watch some sitcoms and then repeat. If it doesn’t happen in your personal bubble, it doesn’t exist. That is a dangerous way of life. Your bubble stays the same size, while the world changes. What happens when eventually the world comes into contact with, and breaks your bubble? Most of you are truly fucking screwed.

We live in a country now where reality TV dictates how people feel about different things. Where media coverage of a celebrity’s birthday out shines media coverage of an American citizen being killed overseas by a terrorist organization. Where the majority of the population is actually AGAINST some form of retaliation against said terrorist organization. I’ve read where many of you believe ISIS not to be a threat to the United States. This goes back to your goddamn bubble you live in. If it doesn’t invade your bubble, it doesn’t matter in your world. What is it going to take for you to realize these cocksuckers need to go? When they show up at your doorstep with a loved one’s freshly beheaded dome piece?

I’m not a humanist by any means (I know, shocker right). Why? Because some people are evil. Some people lack manners, compassion, respect and honor. Humanists treat everyone equally. I don’t think people with these behaviors deserve to be treated equally. I think if you lack manners, you should be taught. If you lack respect, that you should be punched in the face. If you are evil, you should die. ISIS has made it abundantly clear they are not going to be reasoned with.

What happened since World War 2 that has us so fucking backwards? The entire country got behind defeating the Nazi regime. Women went to work in factories to mass produce parts for the military. Entire corporations manufactured different things to assist here and abroad. People were fired up. Is it going to take a group to damn near commandeer the entire world against before we realize it is time to do something?

We used to be proud of being the kid with the biggest stick on the block. Standing up for what was right, and if we stood up, the rest of the world fucking sat down. We’re a goddamn joke now. The battlefield isn’t the forum for diplomacy. Being diplomatic isn’t a possibility when the person your seeking to reason with is cutting people’s fucking heads off. What are we so afraid of? The majority of the people saying we should let it sort itself out, that we shouldn’t get involved, are the ones who aren’t going to be knee deep in blood any fucking way. So good, DON”T let them get involved. I don’t want someone next to me who is afraid to pull a trigger.
We aren’t the kid on the block with the biggest stick anymore. Our stick is the same size, but other kids have gotten sticks equally as big. So we’ve lost our confidence. We don’t trust our ability to use that stick now that there are others that are the same size. We’re the kid afraid to get a black eye. It’s pathetic. I’ve only been alive 45 years, but I can tell you in that short time the rate at which this country has been pussified is astronomical. It gets exponentially worse every year...and it sickens me.

“Whoever said the pen was mightier than the sword never held an automatic weapon.”

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
Do we read this twice or just this thread?

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
Where did you copy this from? You couldn't have wrote this, then phucked up the title as bad as you did... :p

·
Banned
16,548 Posts
Liberal policies fucked everything up.

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
it's called we need term limits
Good luck with that. They own the system. They'll never let it happen. The whole two party thing is a show to keep us occupied and to keep us from seeing what's really going on. They want us to pay attention to social media and unreality TV so you don't notice them removing you of your liberty and financing it by stealing from your wallet daily.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts