Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Habitual Linestepper
1,457 Posts
Yep, Inbev corp. a belgium based co. bought them out. Another U.S corp. bites the dust. :smt076

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
When it comes down to it, they didn't have a choice. Inbev offered to buy, Bud said no. InBev said we'll give you abit more, or this will become a hostile takeover where we ask the shareholders (who would have answered with a resounding yes), and bought the company anyways.....

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
I can confirm this.I work there for now

·
Habitual Linestepper
1,457 Posts
Inbev was offering $65 bucks a share, the AB board voted no and disclosed the fact that Inbev has been doing business with the Cubans for years in order for the Gov. to step in on the matter. Inbev upped the offer to $70 bucks a share and the AB board took it and dropped the complaint.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Who's left? It sounds good to say "we will never drink that beer again" but we all know that will only last a little while with some.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
well no more bud for me.....well guys what is next on tap? what else is good and U.S made 100%?
start looking for the local microbreweries, they have some of the best stuff anyway, at least around here.

·
Registered
8,153 Posts
dam'n that sucks

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
well no more bud for me.....well guys what is next on tap? what else is good and U.S made 100%?
as must as im for 100% US made products too. Can you say eveyrthing you have is MADE IN THE USA.

Do you not have..

TVs
Radios
Appliances in your house?

What kinda clothes do you have on your back right now? all 100% made.

Im not a Bud man anyways I like my long island ice teas. but to say Your gonna stop drinking but because they were bought out is like saying You gonna go live like an Amish man.

No TV, Electronic's, etc...
Make your own clothes, grow,raise your own food etc....

·
Registered
693 Posts
as must as im for 100% US made products too. Can you say eveyrthing you have is MADE IN THE USA.

Do you not have..

TVs
Radios
Appliances in your house?

What kinda clothes do you have on your back right now? all 100% made.

Im not a Bud man anyways I like my long island ice teas. but to say Your gonna stop drinking but because they were bought out is like saying You gonna go live like an Amish man.

No TV, Electronic's, etc...
Make your own clothes, grow,raise your own food etc....
i get your point but that was not the answer i was looking for...:rolleyes: I guess sam adams make beer so maybe that what I will do. I am in the home theater business so I know what you mean but I do what i can.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts