Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
engine 400 cui built for a 101 mm turbo but sold that one
1 was thinking about borg warner 3 366 with 91 a/r what kind of crankshaft power are they good for
other option would be s 466 turbos with a 1.10 a/r what kind of power with those. the car will be used for street and very little track
also what size wastegates should be used
thxs

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
engine 400 cui built for a 101 mm turbo but sold that one
1 was thinking about borg warner 3 366 with 91 a/r what kind of crankshaft power are they good for
other option would be s 466 turbos with a 1.10 a/r what kind of power with those. the car will be used for street and very little track
also what size wastegates should be used
thxs
For the street and strip the S366 is hard to beat. Fairly inexpensive, packages much smaller then the S400 as well. As far as power they are good for 750-800hp each.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Im doing an lq4 using twin s467s that I had on a 427 sbc. Being new to turbos I didnt realize that they were not going to do anything at all under any driving conditions besides hammering it. It took some getting used to. I dont know about the 366s but mine might as well not be there on the street.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
S366s are hard to beat for the price.. I opted to go with the prescision billet 7675s instead on my build.

My buddy has the s366s and the spool up like crazy. His car does nothing but spins on the street on low boost lol. 403" Ls with glide

·
Registered
663 Posts
S366s are hard to beat for the price.. I opted to go with the prescision billet 7675s instead on my build.

My buddy has the s366s and the spool up like crazy. His car does nothing but spins on the street on low boost lol. 403" Ls with glide
I changed from a single 106 to twin 7675s myself.427 SBF.They seen to be able to install better than one big turbo.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
who has the best prices on wastegates and t-4 flanges and d/p v-band
also what is the recommend pipe dia. from my collector to each turbo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts