Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best day to go? Due to having a 7 month old that we would have to get somebody to watch, we can only go for one day. I was thinking probably Saturday but wanted to get the Bullet's opinion. It will be me, the wife, and my brother and sister in law and want to go on the best day.

·
Registered
4,385 Posts
Saturday will be qualifying All day and the True Street Race. Eliminations and brackets will be on Sunday. You will see more runs on Saturday.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Well leave the ladies at home and go Saturday and Sunday.
Pretty neat track was there 2 years ago with KOS motorsports and had a blast.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Always a great show. The facilities are awesome with covered bleachers and shaded pits. The food is very good and reasonably priced and the place is very clean. It's a great track and a great place to watch the NMCA. That race is a great one to go to. Saturday you get to see everyone run with it being qualifing.

·
Fords Only
4,041 Posts
Sat will be the best day for spectating with TS running which is always good in BG plus round 2/3 of qualifying are pretty good :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
I'll be there Sat. Enjoy seeing the heads up cars run and walking the pits. Too many bracket cars on Sunday dragging the show out. I can watch bracket racing at my local track anytime. Plus BG is my favorite. Love the covered stands.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Wow, Noone mentioned the shithouses have A/C. Although this race is early enough in the year that its not as appreciated as much as July and August.. Definitely a Great facility and theres the amusement park and campground if you want to bring kids with you.. Im partial to Saturdays at NMCA races.. But as mentioned thats when they run True Street..;)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Wow, Noone mentioned the shithouses have A/C. Although this race is early enough in the year that its not as appreciated as much as July and August.. Definitely a Great facility and theres the amusement park and campground if you want to bring kids with you.. Im partial to Saturdays at NMCA races.. But as mentioned thats when they run True Street..;)
Are you coming to run T/S?

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
I'll be there Sat. Enjoy seeing the heads up cars run and walking the pits. Too many bracket cars on Sunday dragging the show out. I can watch bracket racing at my local track anytime. Plus BG is my favorite. Love the covered stands.
That's because us bracket gerbils are still points racing that weekend. It's just on a bigger stage :)

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Saturday is the better day for sure ...more action

1 - 11 of 11 Posts