Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I am sure we will run into each other X-rated. I have a local guy putting it together, he put his 6 second ride together so I think he can do mine as well.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I am considering hiring somebody to put together my car so I can get some racing in next year. I am so damn busy at work I only made it home for Christmas day, then back to work. I work out of town and I would lose more money taking the time off to build it than if I had some one do it. I have all the major parts and pieces, just little stuff left to get, a few AN fittings ect. It should be a high 6 second car when properly set up so I need someone I can trust. Any suggestions in Alberta, Saskatchewan, N Dakota or someplace like that close to me, I work in Southern Saskatchewan?
Join the club I've been trying to put my car together for 2 yrs. Not a money issue, if sleeping wasn't needed I would be fine:p. Good to be busy but it sure cuts into the play time.!

Corey

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Making some headway

·
Registered
336 Posts
well this is one topic i can relate too as i also was in the same situation and please make sure the person building the car knows what hes doing and also make sure hes a trust worthy guy cause its some real shisty people in the racing game im talking blood thirsty an literally dont give af about nothing but their own so make sure you do your homework it took me 3 years to finally find a reliable shop that would build my car and tune it to compete with the level of competition my car was thought to run with so good luck on that one

·
Registered
657 Posts
Tim is in Kelowna from talking to him last season. Ryan has 10 cars on the build right now. Keep plugging away Bear you will get it done.

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Thanks guys, I have nothing to do with putting it together other than paying for it lol, I am 10 hrs away doing this pesky working thing. I have a local racer puting it together, he put together his 6 second ride and this used to be his engine and I know him pretty well, so I trust him.

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks Sandy, what are you running this year?

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Getting closer

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thanks

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Who is running what oil in their Bruno drive?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Thanks guys, I have nothing to do with putting it together other than paying for it lol, I am 10 hrs away doing this pesky working thing. I have a local racer puting it together, he put together his 6 second ride and this used to be his engine and I know him pretty well, so I trust him.

I'm glad your making some progress. If you don't mind me asking who is doing it for you in Alberta?

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Todd Fleck. He runs a 6 second GTO

·
T/S 368E
25,701 Posts

Best wish's & good luck Bear.

These monsters are way different then our old cars!!
Hope everything works out and you get that beast flying soon!!

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks man, I know this is a whole different anamal from my old car. Hope to be shaking the car down May 18, 19 depending on weather and track temps

21 - 40 of 42 Posts