Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not the kinda Memorial Day I was hoping to have. Working under my 18 wheeler and raised up and bumped my noggin on 1/4 fender. Felt the gash thru my glove and was bleeding like a stuck hog! At the ER trying to get it patched up.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
well if not atleast you will have a cool scar ...

hope all ends well with you...

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
nothing a little crazy glue couldnt fix. keep your chin up, things will get better.

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,089 Posts
Ouch, that had to suck! I damn near cut two fingers clean off in an electric fan once... Wasnt fun!:mad:

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Comb the hair back, put a butterfly on it, and get back to work. If it's stopped bleeding already there is nothing the ER can do for it but give you a nice bill for showing up. Hope all turns out well for ya.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If it does buff out its gonna take more of that hair with it, you better leave it alone.
Lol! Choosing between stitches and staples for cosmetics!! Told him to do what was gonna be best for what little hair I still have left! Sucks to be getting old!!

Thanks for the well wishes guys.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
That's the one thing that drives me nuts about losing my hair... People with hair get a little warning when they are about to whack their head on something. Us bald guys don't know we're gonna hit it until after it hurts!:-Yap

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
Damn dude, nice gash.

Hope it all goes well!

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guess its a good thing it happened when it did. I was extremely close to getting to hot. My arms and fingers were cramping on the way to ER. Cramping to the point that my fingers were bending on their own and locking up. My hands looked like something out of a horror movie when I stepped out of the truck at ER.

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's the one thing that drives me nuts about losing my hair... People with hair get a little warning when they are about to whack their head on something. Us bald guys don't know we're gonna hit it until after it hurts!:-Yap
Lol you already know it!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts