Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,867 Posts
Probably a typo, but considering the consumer base it's probably worth a shot.

·
Registered
21,098 Posts
I'd guess it's a fake auction to steer people to their "store?" Either that or their "employees" don' speec' daz' eeengleeech, or maybe had "a bit 'o trouble" wid' da' online currency converter?

·
Registered
682 Posts
Has to be a typo in that price (like the initial 9 doesn't belong).

Look at the prices of some of the others he/she/they is or are selling.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I have seen this before when a seller runs out of an item they still show stock but jack the price so high that nobody buys it until they can get stock back in. History shows the last ones were sold for 38 bucks and change so that is prob what is going on.

·
Registered
38,397 Posts
I have seen this before when a seller runs out of an item they still show stock but jack the price so high that nobody buys it until they can get stock back in. History shows the last ones were sold for 38 bucks and change so that is prob what is going on.
Exactly, and primarily because they don't want to lose the tag that says "277 sold", which they'll lose if they pull the ad.

·
Registered
775 Posts
It may be $938, but don't forget they do offer free shipping.

·
Registered
32,937 Posts
....not to mention the part where now hundreds of people will see the guy's other offerings because of that "9" in the price and all of the good folks here on YB!

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
I didnt even make it to the price before I noticed a mistake. "Silencer" in the name...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts