Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've never gotten a ticket in a cop car before, that would be a new one. Gotta see peoples faces when they see me driving this around.

·
102,312 Posts
The Diablosport would or should give it away.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I wouldn't let some FHP guys see me doin that! Some of them would write you up I'm sure!

·
Lost
11,863 Posts
Using the lights on the street will get you in shit around here. and probably keep pulling you over because the paintjob looks just like O.P.P. here.

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Using the lights on the street will get you in shit around here. and probably keep pulling you over because the paintjob looks just like O.P.P. here.

The paint doesn't LOOK like a cop car. It IS a cop car.

It's certified for patrol and is used by Davie Police

·
Lost
11,863 Posts
Oh damn missed that part, ya you would get in trouble for sure.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Back in the mid to late 80's I used to work on some Dodge Diplomats for the local Tx DPS office and a couple of well known N Tx municipalities when I was doing Driveability for a Chrysler Dealership. They were turds from the factory. But... with a few carefully planned and executed performance enhancing modifications they would run much, much better. I had actually earned reputation for waking them up back then.

It was nothing to take one for a hard hit right around the corner from the shop after traffic settled down in the mornings. I doubt I could get away with some of the stunts we pulled in those cars given the PC world we live in today.

g

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I guess it depends on if YOU are a cop or not
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
601 Posts
i think since your Ken B....

you could probably get away with it...

Better yet...

tell them "It's okay officer, im a member of yellow bullet"

then he'll say 1st rule of yellow bullet is never talk about yellow bullet..

·
Registered
8,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I guess it depends on if YOU are a cop or not
Posted via Mobile Device

No I am not, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :smt077

Seriously, I obviously did that with permission. The car was having issues doing a burnout due to tuning and I was fixing it. I also had to fix the shift point. Pretty fun driving that thing around.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts