Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
SPEL CHECK
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
was loadin up trailer to truck , went to step my short ass over the trailer tongue & stubbed my big toe ! thought it was ok for the day just hurt , then went to work & my 2nd night job , started to really hurt got home around 10pm & dam my toe is the color of barney. my r n wife says it most likely broken due to the numbness i still have.

sent picture to my boss , still not good enough for him , so now i gotta pay 30.00 dam office visit for them to tell me its broken

i have sick time & barley use it , boss thinks its just bruised . so off to the doc i go

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Sounds like your boss is a prick

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Sounds like your boss is a prick, should have just used a sick day and told them to fuck off :)

or somebody calls in a lot...

·
Registered
174 Posts
broke the bone behind my pinkie nuckle friday putting trans in dodge 3500 waited till monday to go get x-ray sux so i wouldnt let them cast it so i could work so they gave me soft wrap and a splint

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I am sitting in my office right now...tomorrow I go to the hospital for kidney stone removal.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
But seriously...at least get an x-ray. If it doesn't heal properly it will be a bitch down the road.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
Donnie Vincent
5,970 Posts
fell asleep on the couch the night before last and got up to get a drink of water before going to bed and took a wide turn walking through the dining room and bang..right into the chair leg.... toe next to my pinkie toe... toe is black and half my foot looks about half as bad..... going out to change a timing belt on this POS honda....lets see how the toe holds up..

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
SPEL CHECK
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
just got back from x-ray , i peeked around cornor as x-ray tech said there it is , i asked her was it cracked she said i am not allowed to tell. have to wait till thurs.

so this pussy as some of you **** think i am is at his night job (in limp mode) as the doctor told me to back to work till he looks @ x-ray.

doc also told me biggie toe is the most important one for walking so i not taking any chances

thanks for the support

·
Registered
13,343 Posts
Hope its not the right foot!

Hope you feel better Jon.:)

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I am sitting in my office right now...tomorrow I go to the hospital for kidney stone removal.
DO NOT GET THE STINT!!!!!!
That thing drove me crazy. The Dr said leave it for a couple of days then we can take it out. Waited a couple of days and called back, no openings for a couple more days.
So I just pulled it out my self.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts