Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,603 Posts

·
Registered
17,525 Posts
Black lives dont matter there . Pretty much the only place that they matter is here in the USA when ONLY killed by a white person.

·
Registered
37,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
White farmers ?

Uhh....no. More like gang members of color. No idea why anyone would find Capetown a tourist mecca - good God, there's mountains, scenic spots and white sandy beaches all over this planet where you actually stand a chance of getting back to your motel room without being murdered....and you won't spend 20 hours on a airline flight getting there.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I was in South Africa when Mandela first took over....a day after his election the newspapers stated "Murder rate down to 50 a day" That's because they were all in line to vote.....

Very dodgey country....I remember the going rate to buy a used AK47 was something like a dollar at the time. Was also told you could have a hit done for around $4......

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Wow. So assume 3200 in a year. 430,000/3,200=134 1 out of 134 people will be killed each year.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Baltimore,population 600k. Last nite. 5 shootings,3 separate homicides. 79 year old white woman raped by black rat,broke her leg,said she talked him out of killing her. Other assorted violent crime that takes up too much time to report,just another night in black liberal hoodratville Baltimore. Nobody goes to jail.
Other cities are seeing violent crime decreasing,not here. Already 21 murders ahead of last years record at this time. And this is in the good old black USA,not Africa.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,379 Posts

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
St Louis is trying to set new records.

I've no reason to go in there.

I got a BIG mailbox, otherwise deliveries are left next to my garage door.

All my Neighbors are also Retired and Veterans like me.

We LOVE it out here in the Sticks.

·
Registered
11,310 Posts
Wow. So assume 3200 in a year. 430,000/3,200=134 1 out of 134 people will be killed each year.

Now you assume, and you know what they say, makes an ASS of U and ME.
The 1600 in 6 months is an increase over the past. It could be gaining.
1600 this half, then 2200 next half, 3000 first half of '20, etc...
Be rid of the whole works of them in just a few years!

·
Registered
5,721 Posts
been to cape town for a wedding with a local rich white family. They were in the process of selling the farm(literally) cause they saw the writing on the wall.
Essentially black people got into power. Wanted to give back to the black people who had issues generations ago. The blacks are now getting away with murdering whites. Literally.

South Africa was once a decent place. Now it will be like the rest of the continent.

·
Satans Daddy
15,722 Posts
The Democrats run Capetown too?
Looks that way
Democratic Alliance (DA)
In the election of 22 April 2009 the ANC was unseated by the DA, which took 51.46% of the vote.[2] This election marked the first time since the end of apartheid that a party scored an overall majority in the province. The DA leader Helen Zille replaced Lynne Brown as Premier on 6 May 2009.[3]

·
Registered
26,859 Posts
I was in South Africa when Mandela first took over....a day after his election the newspapers stated "Murder rate down to 50 a day" That's because they were all in line to vote.....

Very dodgey country....I remember the going rate to buy a used AK47 was something like a dollar at the time. Was also told you could have a hit done for around $4......
Capitalism man!

Buy an AK for a buck, make four bucks! :supz:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts