Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
3,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
flying in to vegas and renting an RV to see some sights. So far thinking vegas, lake mead, hoover dam, grand canyon, and red rocks.

any other must see places?

·
Registered
19,414 Posts
Meteor Crater is pretty awesome if you’re into stuff like that. They say it’s the best preserved crater on the planet. Montezuma’s castle is interesting from a cultural history perspective.

The Red Rocks /Sedona is a must.

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Meteor Crater is pretty awesome if you’re into stuff like that. They say it’s the best preserved crater on the planet. Montezuma’s castle is interesting from a cultural history perspective.

Yes to Sedona, it's beautiful. Also, hike/climb camelback mountain. If you can get to the top it's an awesome view of Phoenix.

·
DamCoonass
15,343 Posts

Went on a 13 day trip out that way a month or so ago. We stopped to see that crater & the stuff I learned about it was amazing. Dude spent 20 yrs & all his fortune looking for the meteor & never found it cuz it mostly vaporized on impact at 26,000 mph.

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
So, while you’re in nevada, stop at lake mead marina, bring 6+ loafs of bread, waterproof camera or case on your phone. Go to the dock and look in the water. You'll know what to do. Its on the way to az.

Williams and the train to the south rim of the grand canyon is cool too, as mentioned above.

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Bring an insolated cup

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
So, while you’re in nevada, stop at lake mead marina, bring 6+ loafs of bread, waterproof camera or case on your phone. Go to the dock and look in the water. You'll know what to do. Its on the way to az.

Williams and the train to the south rim of the grand canyon is cool too, as mentioned above.
But pay the extra for the first class cabin. Otherwise it’s school bus seating.
Just no shooting at the “train robbers”!

Skip Bearizona.....

·
Registered
10,100 Posts
Well, I'm a standing on a corner
in Winslow, Arizona
and such a fine sight to see
It's a girl, my Lord, in a flatbed
Ford slowin' down to take a look at me

1 - 20 of 45 Posts