Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My home was ransacked and burgled May of 2014. The sheriff was pretty good to me, took plenty of pics and even got about 5 or 6 finger prints that may have been someone else’s.
Fast forward to today~ got a call saying the detective wanted me down at the station for an interview. So I went in and he told me they had a hit on a print. When he told me the name, I about shit. It was the same person I told them it was the night of the event. The guy is a former customer who became angry when I began dating his “dream girl”. Needless to say, I’m pretty happy. Having your place tossed completely upside down and all your possessions stolen and / or trashed is not a great feeling. Even worse is the lack of trust that you feel towards others not knowing who did it.
This guy is getting arrested, the warrant will be out soon. I will at least get the pleasure of seeing it in the paper, online and I’m even thinking about going to the hearing. Fuck this dude.
Anyways, the only reason he was caught is because of a domestic battery charge he got last year. When his prints were entered they triggered the system. The case was scheduled to be closed in May, I really lucked out. That is all.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
20,140 Posts
My home was ransacked and burgled May of 2014. The sheriff was pretty good to me, took plenty of pics and even got about 5 or 6 finger prints that may have been someone else’s.
Fast forward to today~ got a call saying the detective wanted me down at the station for an interview. So I went in and he told me they had a hit on a print. When he told me the name, I about shit. It was the same person I told them it was the night of the event. The guy is a former customer who became angry when I began dating his “dream girl”. Needless to say, I’m pretty happy. Having your place tossed completely upside down and all your possessions stolen and / or trashed is not a great feeling. Even worse is the lack of trust that you feel towards others not knowing who did it.
This guy is getting arrested, the warrant will be out soon. I will at least get the pleasure of seeing it in the paper, online and I’m even thinking about going to the hearing. Fuck this dude.
Anyways, the only reason he was caught is because of a domestic battery charge he got last year. When his prints were entered they triggered the system. The case was scheduled to be closed in May, I really lucked out. That is all.

Hmm, that is interesting...….and pretty cool! Hopefully they can force restitution for your lost and damaged stuff.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
how about name and/or photo's?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I’d love the old school “power of the bullet” to rain down on him, after the charge / trial.... The girl, no more pics. 5yrs was about 3 phones ago. Sorry ;)

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
I am in pa and also had a burglary in may 14. Go to every trial and hearing, speak personally and factually and then sign up to review updates anytime that sob is moved or up for parole so you can keep him in as long as you can.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am in pa and also had a burglary in may 14. Go to every trial and hearing, speak personally and factually and then sign up to review updates anytime that sob is moved or up for parole so you can keep him in as long as you can.

With a print at the crime scene, I’m not sure how he can get out of it.. What did your guy get for a sentence?

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,510 Posts
Tell him it was the best pussy ever .

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
Hmm, that is interesting...….and pretty cool! Hopefully they can force restitution for your lost and damaged stuff.
Yeah.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts