Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Are you an American traitor working as a senior operational leader for al qaida?

Mistah

·
white trash honky mofo
5,053 Posts
this administration is out of control, just as i said before," if obama is re-elected the shit is going to hit the fan, because he wont care about being elected agian!"

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
“an associated force” even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the U.S.

You retards reading this line?

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
We should all build bunkers and stock them for the long fight. The drone strikes are going to get bad. I can see the day when at least 1000 Americans are targeted each day.

Holy fucking shit, I can only take so much of this kind of bullshit. LOL!

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
If there was a law, and the law said that being associated with, consulting with, working with or for, or being part of the taliban is punishable by death.....then we're all good.

If that law gets voted on and goes into effect, then personally Im all for ridding the world of these people, as opposed to spending tax dollars to support them in prison. You have proof that a certain individual is connected to the taliban...take care of business. You dont have to prove that he is planning something, because that isnt what this hypothetical law I just made up says.

But here is where it goes wrong. There is not a law that says this.

So all you need to know is this. The government has decided that it is within its right to bypass the justice system. Period. End of story.

Doesnt matter how you feel about the people in question. The "criminals" that we may kill.

We have a justice system in the first place so that we can do our best to make sure the punishment fits the crime, and we do not punish the wrong people. Im not saying it works, but we at least try.

This is not "trying" on the governments behalf. Just like the constitution, the government is letting us know that the judicial branch and rules that it created also does not mean a whole lot to them.

Even if it never happens....how can you not have a problem with that?

·
Registered
11,168 Posts
If there was a law, and the law said that being associated with, consulting with, working with or for, or being part of the taliban is punishable by death.....then we're all good.

If that law gets voted on and goes into effect, then personally Im all for ridding the world of these people, as opposed to spending tax dollars to support them in prison. You have proof that a certain individual is connected to the taliban...take care of business. You dont have to prove that he is planning something, because that isnt what this hypothetical law I just made up says.

But here is where it goes wrong. There is not a law that says this.

So all you need to know is this. The government has decided that it is within its right to bypass the justice system. Period. End of story.

Doesnt matter how you feel about the people in question. The "criminals" that we may kill.

We have a justice system in the first place so that we can do our best to make sure the punishment fits the crime, and we do not punish the wrong people. Im not saying it works, but we at least try.

This is not "trying" on the governments behalf. Just like the constitution, the government is letting us know that the judicial branch and rules that it created also does not mean a whole lot to them.

Even if it never happens....how can you not have a problem with that?
This isn't a law enforcement matter.... it's a war matter. Big diff...

·
Registered
28,923 Posts
How easy would it be for the Government to say "you" were associated??? IT's not like they lie all the time!!

·
Registered
12,543 Posts
This isn't a law enforcement matter.... it's a war matter. Big diff...
What are the limitations? It might have been in the article but I didnt see.

Do they have grounds to fire here on our home turf, or is this only over in the sand box?

If they can enforce this anywhere and everywhere, then its not really a war matter. Remember, this is American citizens were talking about, and not an invader.

We are not at war with our own people. If there is a need to handle business with our own people, the laws of our land should apply.

If this is truly just an act of war, I see no good reason to have to clarify that it is ok to kill the enemy

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
Do you have a high school education? Can you read? Says more then that....
A confidential Justice Department memo concludes that the U.S. government can order the killing of American citizens if they are believed to be “senior operational leaders” of al-Qaida or “an associated force” -- even if there is no intelligence indicating they are engaged in an active plot to attack the U.S.

You are an arsonist. Anybody can be perceived as
a threat to by-standers and be shot. They don't
necessarily have to be engaged in an active plot
to attack the US. Just be believed to be associated
with them and do something stupid like rush through
a TSA check point and you can be shot too.

Posting this article as basic need to know information is fine.
Thank you for sharing. But trying to incite a riot against
the US government by purposely misinterpreting the
information is wrong and irresponsible. Not everyone
is as stupid as you think, I don't care what you've heard
about this place.

Mistah

·
Registered
4,114 Posts

·
Registered
4,114 Posts