Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it so difficult to actually receive the actual food you order from a drive thru window? We can put a phucking cruise missile through a bedroom window from halfway around the world......but can't get a phucking cheeseburger with no tomatoes. Actually I probably should be glad I got a cheeseburger at all. They never give you all of your shit anyway. I understand that working at a fast food restaurant may not be the most glamorous job in the world.....but if you're not going to go to school and get an education, at least take some pride in the job you have! PHUCK!!!!!! ok, I'm finidhed, have a nice day.

·
Registered
410 Posts
no shit, the dumb fucks they have workin in these places is unreal. and to think these little know it all bastards are going to be either runing our country or collecting welfare.

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
It helps immensely if you can order in Spanish. The illegals working in the back don't habla english.

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
We can put a missel through a window because the people doing that job want that missel in that window.

The people at the drive through window don't give a phuck about your burger or you. They just care about when they can go home.

And don't worry about the idiots at the drive through running the country some day. That's not how it works.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I witnessed an awesome screw up last year.
My friend ordered a plain cheese burger.
He then asked her what would be on this burger.
She said ketchup, onion, pickle.
He said nope, that is wrong, I want it plain, plain as in two buns, a piece of meat and chesse.
She said Oh, okay.
We drive forward and she hands him his meal, He opens up the burger, looks at it, then throws it at her, LMFAO........It was great.
I won't mention who it is as he is on the site and I'm sure he wouldn't like you all to know about it due to the professional position he is in.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Just happened to me yesterday at Taco Bell, Just plain pisses me off as well!!!!! At least you got extra (the tomatoes) I didnt get part of my order, I go back in and ask for it and they act like I am the bad guy.:mad:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
One of our buddies stopped at McD's on the way to Norwalk and asked for a cheesburger, plain! After they had driven away he opened it to find a roll and cheese:smt102

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
I knew a guy in the Marine Corps that worked at a taco bell. He loved to tell us stories about how he would send uwitting Hindu's to hell by smearing a little meat on their "no meat" tacos and burritos! Marines can be some sick puppies! LMAO!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
My biggest bitch is the straw. I lost count how many times I have been a block away and notice that there is no straw. The other day I had to almost break the window down to get them to come back so I could ask for a straw. Just my pet peeve and it bugs the shit out of me.

Jim

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I actually got two burgers at Jack-in-the-Crack one day with no fucking meat on them.

But what really torques me off the most is the employees who don't know to say "Thank you". Or just as bad - maybe worse - the ones who, when you say "thanks" they say "no problem". Jesus, that pisses me off.....that's gotta be my most hated phrase. "No problem".....well, that's a fucking relief.....guess if it was a problem I'd just go fucking hungry, right?

Kids these days......:smt070

·
Registered
7,338 Posts
I actually got two burgers at Jack-in-the-Crack one day with no fucking meat on them.

But what really torques me off the most is the employees who don't know to say "Thank you". Or just as bad - maybe worse - the ones who, when you say "thanks" they say "no problem". Jesus, that pisses me off.....that's gotta be my most hated phrase. "No problem".....well, that's a fucking relief.....guess if it was a problem I'd just go fucking hungry, right?

Kids these days......:smt070
haha... ward cleaver here. at least you got a response

the food industry trying to make a buck is to blame, at least where i live. they took the maturity from the job long ago by targeting who they hire so they won't cause problems with unions or rights etc. they want to abuse you with shit hours, shit jobs and the lowest wage possible. you complain, they fire you and find another dipshit to do it. thats why turnover is so high in the industry, nothing but new hire kids and immigrants.

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
I had that happen to me and Jack in the Crack. My wife hates mayo, so I ordered her chicken sammich without mayo, add swiss cheese.
Well, I open the wrapper and not only is there mayo, there is american cheese.

I pull around to the front with my receipt( which says no mayo, add swiss) and sammich. I ask her to open the wrapper and look at the receipt and tell me if she sees anything wrong. She looks like I just asked her a quantum physics question. I ask to see her supervisor, same fucking thing. I finally get the shift manager, some white kid and ask him the same question. He studies the receipt and sandwich and ask me what the problem was. at that point I lost it. I opened the sandwich and wiped the mayo on his shirt and then put the american cheese on the mayo. He looked at me and said " I guess this wasn't suppose to be on the chicken, huh?" He refunded my entire meal and then made me a new order with hot food.
Everytime I have gone back in there, he has made sure my order was right. He's even come out from the office to make sure my order is right. I felt bad afterward and apologized to him a few weeks later and we both laughed about it.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
I have to admit, that's the only time I've had a problem at that Jack-in-the-Crack, aside from just general lack of manners on the part of the employees. It's about the only fast food place near my house and I've lived here ten years, so I've been there a bunch. I always order special and they always get it right. So I can't really complain. I was so amazed at the no-meat burgers that I couldn't even get mad.

There's a Burger King over near my buddy's race shop and I stop there and get a soda three or four times a week. They're all Hispanic and they're ALWAYS polite and friendly - Always "thank you" and "have a nice day". The white kids at the JIB near the house are always rude, when they condescend to notice me at all. Fucking rich kids.....they probably feel imposed upon because they actually have to work. Probably feel like just showing up is above and beyond the call......

I'd rather deal with pleasant and polite kids who don't speak the best English than I would kids from privileged backgrounds who got no fucking upbringing at all.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I go thru the drive thru and order 2 apple pies and einstein asks me if thats to go then when i finally get to the window tells me they dont have any pies :peeingMc Ds

1 - 20 of 46 Posts