Yellow Bullet Forums banner

81 - 98 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
This is rioting and not a demonstration against a wrong doing. I don't know all of the details surrounding the arrest and subsequent death of the black man. One thing I do know is this is not an acceptable response to that action. 2 wrongs never equal a right. The state, county and city need to get this under control and bring the looters and rioters to justice. This is just crazy, stupid behavior.

·
Registered
7,786 Posts
This is rioting and not a demonstration against a wrong doing. I don't know all of the details surrounding the arrest and subsequent death of the black man. One thing I do know is this is not an acceptable response to that action. 2 wrongs never equal a right. The state, county and city need to get this under control and bring the looters and rioters to justice. This is just crazy, stupid behavior.

Mother Fucking FACT !!!

·
Void
80,213 Posts
What about the officer that stood guard while the other cop killed the man? I think his name is Officer Sum Ting Wong?
All four former Minneapolis cops involved in the death of George Floyd have invoked their Fifth Amendment right to silence as investigators probe the case, according to a report.

Officers Derek Chauvin, Thomas Lane, Tou Thao and J. Alexander Kueng have refused to answer questions about what led to Floyd’s death, citing their right to avoid self-incrimination, Hennepin County Attorney Mike Freeman

·
Registered
25,216 Posts
Worked for Lerner.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,881 Posts
I don't understand your post being directed to me but I will respond. I responded to the post about the police station being on fire and possible having ammo inside and going off from the station being on fire. I simply stated that ammo in a fire is not going to go off like a round of ammunition chambered in a gun barrel. There are many videos on the internet that show this to be factual information. One video even shows a semi trailer full of various types of ammo being set on fire and there was no huge explosion or bullets firing off in multiple directions with any real force that would kill people.

As for your second statement. I am not arguing with anyone simply posting something to maybe help people understand that the first post was not really a danger and going to kill people.

Last I had no idea what your post about cookoffs in a microwave had to do with anything so I looked that up. And fail to see what your comment has to do with anything here. I have never heard of the police station storing ammo in the microwave, nor how it would be set off by a fire. The comment I made was about ammo in a fire and that is not going to kill people. So maybe you can explain your self a little better.
How do you not understand? My point was that depending on the ammo, bring in a chamber doesn't matter. They still have enough force and power to be shot out of their respective casings and do damage to someone or something. Maybe not 9mm but that's why I mentioned 50 cal in my response. That microwave door didn't just fall off on its own. It was BLOWN off by the impact of the round when it was shot out of its casing.

How do u not understand why my reply was directed towards you? I mean...

ammo on fire is not going to do much more than be like fire crackers, UNLESS it is chambered in a weapon.

Seems pretty obvious to me.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,881 Posts
rioting is their demonstration. Duh. :LOL:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
The rioting is a result of a society that tolerates white cops killing black people because they want to.

America needs to be burned down to the ground and started over. It is two countries and always has been. Let the confederacy go be their own country.

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
The Gov., Mayor of Mpls and Hennepin Co. prosecutor are trying to use those 4 cops as sacrificial lambs for their riot fails for that last 4 days. No one there wants justice, they just want chaos and looting. Bullets work the best and work quick at getting these little fucks in line. It will take 10 years for that area to recover from the riots.

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
How do you not understand? My point was that depending on the ammo, bring in a chamber doesn't matter. They still have enough force and power to be shot out of their respective casings and do damage to someone or something. Maybe not 9mm but that's why I mentioned 50 cal in my response. That microwave door didn't just fall off on its own. It was BLOWN off by the impact of the round when it was shot out of its casing.

How do u not understand why my reply was directed towards you? I mean...

Seems pretty obvious to me.
Well I guess we can agree to disagree on this one. I would suggest you do a little research on ammo in a fire, it is surprising what happens and might change your mind on the subject.

·
Registered
529 Posts
The rioting is a result of a society that tolerates white cops killing black people because they want to.

America needs to be burned down to the ground and started over. It is two countries and always has been. Let the confederacy go be their own country.
STFU you dumb ass.

·
Registered
572 Posts
STFU you dumb ass.
Coroners report is being covered up. But the cause of death is from preexisting conditions. Just the facts. Dude was complaining of shortness of breath before the handcuffs went on. Officers were dicks and should have taken his condition more seriously.

·
Registered
572 Posts
STFU you dumb ass.
The ME has made the following preliminary
findings.
The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

81 - 98 of 98 Posts