Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
he means they passed most likely lol J/K 馃ぁ

Registered
I sharpened a drill bit sitting right here at my computer just the other day. When do I start?

Aviation Section
Godammn Son! You got a pretty big tool there!

Registered
I think my 20 volt cordless drill will handle a bit that size if had a 3/8" shank. It has enough torque to break a 1/2" bit and nearly my arm when it did it.

Ass, Gas or Grass
Startin ya off small, huh?

Registered
One of my brothers was put in charge of hiring/interviewing maintenance personnel at a plant. Job paid very good wages.
He said the pay was so good lots of men & woman would apply (some of the women were hot)...
Apparently the company had been previously sued by some women that were turned away by HR for lack of work history or experience. It became a bit of a HR nightmare and a liability for the company.

He interviewed them & then gave them simple practical tests he laid out, such as drill sharpening, brazing, arc welding, some basic electrical meter readings/basic voltage ac/dc, drill & tap a hole in a piece of steel 1/4-20. All which they would need to do for the job. About 99+% of the applicants could not preform any of the tasks at hand.
Solved that problem.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts