Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
17,688 Posts
What the hell took so long for them to get this, and to be inducted with bands that have been around a quarter of the time is confusing to say the least, but this happens every year

·
Registered
34,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Libtards. why do you people celebrate people who hate this country ?
Because I'm a music guy and I like their music. Their political affiliation doesn't concern me and I seriously doubt they hate this country in the first place, just because they wrote a song or two with Vietnam war protest overtones in the lyrics - 50 years ago.

·
Former RJ instigator
37,973 Posts
I'm pretty sure they got the recognition they deserved many decades ago, but still, congrats to them, I guess.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Please explain to me why so many rapper thugs who had a momentary flash of sucess then murdered by even more worthless thugs are in, while worldwide acclaimed and influential artists like Pat Benatar,Soundgarden,Judas Priest and Motorhead are out? I'm not much of a Dave Matthews Band or Todd Rundgren fan,however only a true moron could not recognize their immense talent and passion for music, it is truly shocking that they have been snubbed again by the libtard greenie artsy leftists that dominate the polling for this sham of fame.

·
Registered
14,371 Posts
Because I'm a music guy and I like their music. Their political affiliation doesn't concern me and I seriously doubt they hate this country in the first place, just because they wrote a song or two with Vietnam war protest overtones in the lyrics - 50 years ago.
Just cause it was 50 years ago that their music inspired ass clowns to spit on our troops returning from war makes it ok? How about their political views over the last 50 years, do they get a pass for that too ? By people worshiping Libtards gives them the platform to speak their anti- American BS.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
Until they change the name of the shit show that is the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, I am surprised that most artists even want to be associated with it. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Hardly. Where was the vision from the very start that the RnRHOF would actually become more accurately an American Music Hall of Fame? So suck it up already and change the name.

I suppose there is a blurred line between pop and rock music, so I'll concede that point, but rap and hip-hop is not rock and roll, and while rhythm and blues is arguably a very close companion to rock and roll, a case can be made for how it is its own stand-alone music genre; it surely gets recognized as such with the Rhythm and Blues Music Hall of Fame already existing. Country music? Not even rock and roll, but, hey, with fake-ass country-pop music dominating the airwaves these days, just give it some time. So change the fucking name already. It is truly a disgrace to refer to a lot of those fucking idiots in the RnRHOF as "rock and roll". Do you think Whitney "Doper" Houston would have welcomed her being called rock and roll? Or the fat-ass rapper Notorious BIG who doesn't have one song that has ever been played on a real rock and roll radio station? Fuck no.

Just change the name to American Music Hall of Fame and create "wings" where rock and roll and rap and country and hip-hop and all other genres are separated out because it's way too late to go back and fix that mess now. It is sad that rock and roll couldn't even stay separate from other forms of music. Want to blame something? Blame racism.

·
Registered
34,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just cause it was 50 years ago that their music inspired ass clowns to spit on our troops returning from war makes it ok? How about their political views over the last 50 years, do they get a pass for that too ? By people worshiping Libtards gives them the platform to speak their anti- American BS.
That's absurd; too stupid of a comment to even debate. Stop overthinking and get some sleep.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
A whole lot of awesome music history in that building.
Pretty easy to just shake my head at some as I walk by them , just so I have more time to study the ones I like.

·
Shrewd Negotiator
9,516 Posts
Please explain to me why so many rapper thugs who had a momentary flash of sucess then murdered by even more worthless thugs are in, while worldwide acclaimed and influential artists like Pat Benatar,Soundgarden,Judas Priest and Motorhead are out? I'm not much of a Dave Matthews Band or Todd Rundgren fan,however only a true moron could not recognize their immense talent and passion for music, it is truly shocking that they have been snubbed again by the libtard greenie artsy leftists that dominate the polling for this sham of fame.
So many? You mean Tupac? And who else exactly? Name em. Who are these "so many rapper thugs that were murdered"?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts