Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Shrewd Negotiator
10,051 Posts
Thank God! That mfer needs the death penalty. No ifs, ands, or buts.

My prayers are with her parents. I know that feeling all too well.

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
In cases like this I believe that the family (if willing) be given the opportunity to do as they please with the offender.

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,452 Posts
If he is truly the murderer,
Then I suspect he was a pedophile, and tried to cover his tracks.

IF proven to be the murderer, he should be executed promptly
Not siphon Taxpayer for life for privatized profiteering that our system has become.

In cases like this I believe that the family (if willing) be given the opportunity to do as they please with the offender.

That is the only TRUE Justice....
However, America's Justice system has been bought and paid for by Corporatism.

Let the mother & father execute the man who stole their daughters life away
Do it publicly, so this is seen by everyone. Until America gets tough on crime, this will not stop.

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
27,416 Posts
I hope his ending is every bit as violent as what the little girls was. I would do it myself if given the chance.

·
Registered
9,934 Posts
If he is truly the murderer,
Then I suspect he was a pedophile, and tried to cover his tracks.

Not siphon Taxpayer for life for privatized profiteering that our system has become.

That is the only TRUE Justice....
However, America's Justice system has been bought and paid for by Corporatism.

Let the mother & father execute the man who stole their daughters life away
Do it publicly, so this is seen by everyone. Until America gets tough on crime, this will not stop.
Thanks.... you saved me some typing.

·
Satans Daddy
15,808 Posts
If not, volunteers, start with the toes and some well used dikes, then move to the fingers then frank save the beans for a hammer, lock the door and leave the trash to bleed out. Millions saved.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts

Would any politician have the courage to promote the above? He would be elected in 2 seconds!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
This is truly a nightmare for the child and family. I'm tired of courts/lawyers offering plea deals to these animals when they have plenty of evidence yet they're too lazy to go to trial. Use the fucking death penalty and make it quick!

Law Abiding Citizen (Gerard Butler) and Murder in the First (Kevin Bacon) comes to mind when I read about these crimes.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts