Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a new option for voting on people to run our country.

How about a they all suck try again option?

How are we ever going to get rid of all the assholes in public office if the only people we have to choose from are more assholes and dishonest people like the ones we have in office now?

In the last presidential election we had basically 2 options Mccain or Obama, neither one was a person that I was interested in voting for and would have liked to seen more options.

I know there are other parties out there, the problem with them is they normally don't have the funding to get the votes needed to win an election.

Thoughts on this?

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
BINGO!!!

Big corporations support and get behind crooks!

PS, WHY is this shit here in this section?????? Take this shit into the Political area. There is a reason why I rarely go over there, now I gotta get caught up in this bullshit right here! :smt076

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
BINGO!!!

Big corporations support and get behind crooks!

PS, WHY is this shit here in this section?????? Take this shit into the Political area. There is a reason why I rarely go over there, now I gotta get caught up in this bullshit right here! :smt076
Look at the other side of the coin ..... if your upright and honest you'll get slammed by the media ............. as to not being in the political section ...... He can post whatever he wants here

1 - 4 of 4 Posts