Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://on.aol.com/video/fluoride-lowers-iq-517661001

If you have children, read up on water fluoridation. If you don’t, read up on water fluoridation – the fluoride added to drinking water is a poison. Fluoride is literally a toxic byproduct of fertilizer production and was discovered because animals and crops were dying. Some dumbass said lets sell it to local governments and have them put it in their drinking water. They got the CDC onboard and the local dumbass govt’s councils and water treatment plants agreed. You’re paying for them to dump a toxin in your water supply!

http://www.fluoridealert.org/articles/absurdity/

So why won't they end it. Study after study shows there are a lot of negative side effects and there is zero dosage control - nobody cares.

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts
http://on.aol.com/video/fluoride-lowers-iq-517661001

If you have children, read up on water fluoridation. If you don’t, read up on water fluoridation – the fluoride added to drinking water is a poison. Fluoride is literally a toxic byproduct of fertilizer production and was discovered because animals and crops were dying. Some dumbass said lets sell it to local governments and have them put it in their drinking water. They got the CDC onboard and the local dumbass govt’s councils and water treatment plants agreed. You’re paying for them to dump a toxin in your water supply!

http://www.fluoridealert.org/articles/absurdity/

So why won't they end it. Study after study shows there are a lot of negative side effects and there is zero dosage control - nobody cares.
But..... but....... your teeth aren't as pink, when you chew up those li'l pills anymore!... :smt102

·
Ass, Gas or Grass
17,101 Posts
This has been hashed out for years... Why is anyone suprised?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I thought everyone knew city water has fluoride in it ? Dentist used to give to me as a mouth wash since my well water doesn't hafe any obviously but I never used it anyways

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Well water here!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I seem to recall someone posting about how the city of Windsor, Ontario, has removed that from their water.

·
Middle Of The Mall Shit
3,007 Posts
Americans are dumbed down enough not to care about what they drink (fluoride) and eat (GMO's) anymore, just give them anything that looks similar and they are just as happy as can be.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I dont care much but my friend who's a big conspiracy guy said Fluoride is a major ingredient in antidepressants or something... Basically he believes it makes people docile.

I drink a bunch of filtered tap water and don't care !!! funny enough

How is this much worse than all the gas and tire fumes we breath in all summer ???

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
I dont care much but my friend who's a big conspiracy guy said Fluoride is a major ingredient in antidepressants or something... Basically he believes it makes people docile.

I drink a bunch of filtered tap water and don't care !!! funny enough

How is this much worse than all the gas and tire fumes we breath in all summer ???
You watch your mouth, those things are healthy. Pay no attention to those things growing out your neck:)

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
GMOs are terrible too. Its sad how much of this country is in the blind with how much crap they are putting in their bodies, including flu shots and other "medicines" to make you "better".

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Middle Of The Mall Shit
3,007 Posts
GMOs are terrible too. Its sad how much of this country is in the blind with how much crap they are putting in their bodies, including flu shots and other "medicines" to make you "better".
Nah, autism rates are not rising because of that. It is simply just happening, just be a good American and try not to think :)

1 - 20 of 93 Posts