49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
OL 10.5 TTF
11,901 Posts

·
pump gas 451 just
7,108 Posts
He must have used the environmental acid etch method of porting. The benefits of this method are a uniform removal of base material and a stealthy outward appearance.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll have to disagree with that. Have you ever been to the area north of Maple Grove and south of I-81?
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that pretty much ALL of Pennsyl-tucky?

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
He must have used the environmental acid etch method of porting. The benefits of this method are a uniform removal of base material and a stealthy outward appearance.
LOL

Rusted....ported....same fuckin thing

·
Super Moderator
47,307 Posts
Does light porting and being prepped stand up to rust?

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
OL 10.5 TTF
11,901 Posts

·
Registered
22,824 Posts
Other then running a tap thru some of the threads they look ready to go to me. Hope I don't miss out on them, I sent an e mail offering 200.00

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
They may be rusted but being 'machined for stage 1 valves' is real. Stage 1 valves were the oversize valves that were part of the stage 1 option in Big Block Buicks in the early 70's. Late 60's 430 heads had slightly bigger ports I think and could be machined for the larger valves. There is nothing to laugh at other than some people try to make Buicks go fast:).

·
OL 10.5 TTF
11,901 Posts
lol. Dueling Banjo country. If you're ever in Intercourse, PA, stop for a tasty meal of pig stomach with shoo-fly pie for dessert.
If you drive past Intercourse you'll wind up in Blue Ball, Pa, then Birdinhand, Pa. True story.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts