Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have said before, the dems are insane but they are not stupid. Biden will have medical emergency right before the convention and be forced to drop out. In a brokered convention Michelle Obama will get the nomination. You heard it here first.

·
Registered
17,321 Posts
As I have said before, the dems are insane but they are not stupid. Biden will have medical emergency right before the convention and be forced to drop out. In a brokered convention Michelle Obama will get the nomination. You heard it here first.
They could do that and pull it off as late as Oct 20.

Reactions: budoboy

·
Registered
11,258 Posts
I think most of the people with a brain hav had enough of the big dick nigger hybrid thing, and it's half breed stuttering cock sucker,---------------------

·
Registered
14,639 Posts
Who was it that posted the Oook Oook Ook! with every Moochelle picture, he was funny as hell.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
mooshell?....... no, but something is up there sleeve,
they know biden won't make it, but no one else is strong enough to be THE
candidate, look to the law/ constitution for a underdog/ unlikely pick .

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
If she was interested, she would have obliterated everyone else in the primaries. Hopefully she doesn't develop late interest. I know many don't think she would stand a chance but don't underestimate the power of mobilizing the minority vote, LGBTQ vote, white guilt vote and people who trust the mainstream media. She would be a force to be reckoned with as she is a much more accomplished bullshit artist than her "life partner" and she would be able to convince people not paying attention she is a moderate.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If she was interested, she would have obliterated everyone else in the primaries. Hopefully she doesn't develop late interest. I know many don't think she would stand a chance but don't underestimate the power of mobilizing the minority vote, LGBTQ vote, white guilt vote and people who trust the mainstream media. She would be a force to be reckoned with as she is a much more accomplished bullshit artist than her "life partner" and she would be able to convince people not paying attention she is a moderate.
this is what I am thinking. When she jumped in her poll numbers would be off the chart and there would be no time to vett her

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Can't rely on the media to scrutinize her, search engines would turn into black holes on any dirt on her. You would look for her scandals and it would pull up BS alleged Trump scandals just like it did for Hillary when the election got closer. Fox News has softened their stance spare Tucker and Hannity so she would be painted a fucking saint.

·
Registered
6,954 Posts
Mooshel would play the Victim - Race card ?

Black mistreated Women ? Media will Defend & Protect Mooshell ?

Mooshel would call trump, White Privileged, White Racist, , Trump Evil, , ...etc...

Trump cannot Attack her, Media will turn everything around against Trump ? :devilish::devilish::devilish:

·
Registered
25,144 Posts
The DNC will select their nominee.

Reactions: Tom396

·
Registered
45,931 Posts
She will be Bidens VP pick...she will play to the young progressives and get the older Obama folks to vote Biden.Then she will run the show as sleepy Joe naps all day.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
She will be Bidens VP pick...she will play to the young progressives and get the older Obama folks to vote Biden.Then she will run the show as sleepy Joe naps all day.
Then Barack is going to be running things again.

The shemale isn't going to be doing shit other than be a figurehead.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts