Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive not been able to ride my Motorcycle since Mid Dec. shoot it was 52 this morning. cant be riding in that stuff.

B:smt088b

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
Ive not been able to ride my Motorcycle since Mid Dec. shoot it was 52 this morning. cant be riding in that stuff.

i was behind a guy on a Harley last night in jersey were it was like 25 degrees...stop your :smt089

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,547 Posts

So it is true. All guys in Kalifornia are gay.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BTW, just kidding, getting plenty of miles on the bike. in fact, its time for new tires. Phlly was cold, Kalifornia........... not so much. LOL.

bob

·
Registered
22,179 Posts
A guy followed me from JCMO to Columbia, MO on Hwy 63 last evening after work, my commute home, on a 2-headlighted Bike that had 2 outside running lights on for 30 miles running 60 mph on the 4-lane at I want to say 37 to 40 degree's??

And I've been passed at high speed in the early AM at like 17 to 22 degree's by one or two on the same commute through these past months!

I figure their cars were down and had to get to work regardless of temp!!

Any time it's above say 30 degree's around here, if somebody has to get to work, the Bike will come out of the garage to serve cummuting duty until the vehicle is fixed and running!

And I have rode my old Yamaha 400 XS Special II for 30 or so miles at 27 degree's while it was spitting snow way back in the early '80's because I had to get to work the next morning! Bike's long gone tho now...

pdq67

1 - 13 of 13 Posts